Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What does life mean to you? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this topic?
  Yes
  No
  Not Sure
View Results

AlukinaVanalden

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:33 pm
Everyone has a different outlook and value to life. In this topic, ponder for a bit and do some in-touch thinking and express what you think life is to you, what's important and what do you want out of it.

-To me life is what you make of it; To some they think I waste my time, but as long as I'm learning and enjoying the way I live my life I find it valuable and not time wasting. Being open minded and having many experiances is important to me in life. I want to be able to live my life and not regret a single moment of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:14 am
Life is life. If you're some religious freak, you think you're here to spread 'God's magical word.' If you're not, then you're believing whatever it is you want.

My opinion? We're all just wasting space. What have you done that's so damn memorable in this lifetime? Only one out of a million people become the next Elvis, Madonna, or Shakespeare. Do I think it's gonna be me? Nope. Do I think it's gonna be anyone I know? Nope. We're all just air molcules sharing the same space with no point.

Splenda the Queen

Witty Ladykiller

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

calcifer9

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:22 am
Life is...
I live currently, eventually I will die. All I can hope to do is make the best of it while I can.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:37 am
Life is..

Full of choices.

A blessing in thanks of God.

An obstacle every day.

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

staranime

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:37 am
To me life is something to be thankful about.You never know when your life will end so everyone tries to do so much on time that is limited...We give and keep our memories and we also leave the good we did behind.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:45 am
I think there's a thread like this in the debate subforum, if you'd like to go there. I'm really not sure if it's still there, and am kinda busy right now, so I can't really check for ya now.
Edit: Got enough time to check it. The first post had become a rant about life being hard, with many of the later posts being just agreements such as "life is hard....".
Deleted that. This thread's fine.

Pailzor
Captain

fins2left

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:17 am
life is a journey of discovery!!! cool  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:24 am
Life is pretty much a dream.

There's no real merit to it, you die and don't come back, unless you're into Hinduism and such. It's a blessing, and a curse. It's fun, but hard work.
Unless you're a kid like me. Then you sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. cool

toomanypikachu

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:29 am
Life is awesome, as long as it's done your way. Not selfishly, but sort like without any plans. smile It's exciting, random, hectic, and at the end of the day you're like, "Whoa, wasn't expecting that!" heart I think life is best without plans, because then you have the entire world to look forward to. It's a lot of fun that way! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:34 am
Life is a blessing, and an adventure everyday. Sure we can't control EVERY aspect of it, but what we can imagine can't be dictated. =D

User Image

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

DumberDan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:42 am
Life to me is just to sit around the house and lazy around...and partying. Can't forget to party...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:57 am
I think life is about living until we die  

Yamato_kyoto

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:59 pm
Moonlight_Bella
Life is..

Full of choices.

A blessing in thanks of God.

An obstacle every day.

User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

I second this.

User Image
Thrusts: 13,572

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:39 am
Deezer san
I think life is about living until we die
Spectral in heaven as climbs the frail veiled moon,

Ooo an existentialist.

@ Optimistic: Descartes once said, "what if your whole life was nothing but a dream"

I like to think of life this way. A lucid dream. Maybe the sleeping parts of it are reality.
So climbs my dream.
-William Rose Benet

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash