Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Insecurities :| Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:11 pm
I'd like to think that everyone has 'em and whoever says that they don't, is in need of a brain check. ninja Imo, anyway.

I was looking at mah toes a few days ago and all I could think was, "Fresking s**t my toes are so ugly." xP My big toe on my right foot used to look okay, but now the nail has somehow become deformed (There's like a nail growing on top of a nail, yes gross, I know.) and I tried clipping it, and only succeeded in making it uglier. crying

I'm also very insecure about (I really don't wanna say it....but I need to accept it) the amount of body hair I have. o.o" I'm not wolf-man hairy, but it's still a lot more hair than the average female. v.v

I think I tend to think to much about what others think but, I mean you can't help it when a bunch of people make judgements just from looking at you. o.o; It's like I'm always gonna worry about a love interest being turned off by my feet or
body hair and just being alone for the rest of my life. O_O; I'm working on accepting myself a bit more though, because I feel I am pretty, I just have a few...imperfections....

So what are some of your insecurities and do you accept them or, like me, sort of obsess over them whenever you're around people? ninja gonk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:17 pm
--.-- My biggest one is driving. Ok, so it's not hard, but I'm always thinking I'm gonna go kill someone when i drive. Not that I've even dented the stupid car, but I've come close, lol.

Another one is babies. I...er...think I'll drop them, lol. I don't trust my tiny arms to hold anything fragile. Boo arms!  

NeneSan

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:24 pm
I used to hate holding babies too, but then I realized I almost dropped that one baby cuz he's wouldn't stop kicking me! >O

I've never driven before, so I'm kinda worried about that myself. I'm always like, "How will I know when the car is too close, or when to step on the brake, or how to merge on the expressway? gonk " So I won't be driving for a while. ninja I'm also 17, which is kinda pathetic, but I dun care. >.>;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:27 pm
I have a couple. One being my feet also. Not the size, but I have a big space between my big toe and the 2nd toe, I like em but they look wierd being filmed on not a very high quality camera. But hey, they're great for flip flops! 3nodding But I don't like wearing them. whee

Another one would be my smile, I wish my gums wouldn't show, maybe it's because of my braces. neutral  

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:31 pm
I'm pretty insecure about my body in general, driving, and anything that I write. I like to keep my writing to myself, so I have a hard time when it comes to writing things for school.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:35 pm
The size of my feet compared to my height...
The amount of body hair I have...
My stomach...
My stretch marks from my growth spurt...
The hair on my head...
The skin on my face [my T area is so oily Dx]...
My voice...
My toenails...
My birthmark; it's very distracting to me...

Man, I'm insecure. TT^TT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

Matakko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:38 pm
I don't like talking.
I always look like I'm tired (Like those Itachi lines under his eyes xD)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:41 pm
I thought I'd be the only one with the body hair problem. o.o" But like seriously, I'd even be okay with the ugly toes if I didn't have this hair issue, which also bring me to another issue.

My armpits. D: I just remembered that my pits are really ugly too. I never go out in a tank top. v.v They're all bumpy and dark and D:.

I have stretch marks too, but I guess since I've tanned, I don't really notice them all that much.

Man, at least I don't feel like the only one with these issues anymore. >.o

Aakiyana

Matakko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:44 pm
My natural hair colour looks like it is brown with a messed attepmt to streak it blonde xP.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:53 pm
I'm insecure about my feet. I very rarely wear shoes that show my toes, even in the summer.

Also insecure about my smile, the way I talk, the way I move, what I'm wearing.. ok so a lot of things. ><

Kuromi Charm

iCrayon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:56 pm
My feet are huge, but I don't mind too much.

My big one is my hair. I have curly hair that is too thick and messy to be cute. So I usually straighten it or pull into a curly bun. But I'm always afraid it looks terrible, and my best friend must be sick of all the times I've asked her if it looks okay.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:17 pm
iCrayon

My big one is my hair. I have curly hair that is too thick and messy to be cute. So I usually straighten it or pull into a curly bun. But I'm always afraid it looks terrible, and my best friend must be sick of all the times I've asked her if it looks okay.
I'm insecure about my hair when I need a touch-up relaxer because I have really really kinkeh curly hair (a.k.a. nappeh v.v) and it never stays down. xP

@Tainted: xD I'm sorry.

Aakiyana

DumberDan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:19 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

Cigarette smoke for me bro. If I even get a whiff of smoke from one of those I'll start to cough trying to get all that crap outta my mouth. I'm freakin scared about second hand smoke.

...or is it just me?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:27 pm
Everyone has them. Mine would be my drinking habit. I like to drink tequilla (lots and lots of shots) and liqour but i hate the way people stare when i drink. cry  

enchanted_blackrose

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:34 pm
My thighs, yes I think they are to chunky. I'm only 120 pounds if that even at this point but no matter what I do they stay the same. It also bugs me that it bugs my boyfriend so it's double worry for me.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff