Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
They don't like me because...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gai4_hacks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:16 pm
Rant Warning. At least...I think it's a rant. :|

All right, my friends have a problem with me.
Or rather, what they think are "emo/scene" kids:
Depressed. Losers. Attention-Whores. Cutters. Plaid. Black and White. Make Up. All of that. The stereotypical term today.

One day last week (first week of eighth grade), I dressed in a black T-shirt, a white tank top under it (yay layering <3), some khaki capris, and some converse. I dress in black and white a lot, and they think that it's emo. I happen to like black and white as colors, and I have since I was in second grade. Now that my school allows black, I like to wear it. What's wrong with wearing colors you like?

I always part my hair to the side, my bangs usually covering part of one of my eyes or completely covering one, and the strange thing is, they do too. "Why is your hair parted to the side like that?" one of them asked. "I like it this way," I said, because I had recently gotten a new haircut, so my hair looked better to the side. She just rolled her eyes and said, "God, you're so emo!" ._. Wtf? Now she's complaining about my hair, when her bangs are similar to mine.

Then one of them didn't like it when I wore make up on the first day of school. (Scary, I know, 8th grade was my first year wearing make up. xD) It was a thin line of eyeliner, which wasn't really noticable, and some mascara, that's it. She thought that was emo. -__-'' Half of the girls at my school wear bright blue eyeshadow that goes just below their eyebrows, and she didn't like the way I wore mine. :/

Not to mention, they were disgusted when I told them I listened to Emotive Hardcore Rock, and that I didn't like what they listened to. (Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, All-American Rejects, etc.)

I act like I always have before around them, and now they're beginning to dislike me for those reasons.

I don't want to be judged by the way I dress or the music I listen to. D:

I need a frappucino. D';

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:39 am

It's not entirely a rant, so I think you're good.

Honestly, b***h 'em out. I'm not kidding. I'm extremely blunt, honest, and straight-forward with my friends. If they have a problem with the way I look, they're not friends. If they diss on the way I look or act, they're not friends.

Dress how you want, style your hair how you want. Tell 'em to shut up.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Gai4_hacks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:26 pm
TTwTT Ashes~<3
I probably will. D: I've always been the shy type for a while now, since I became friends with them in the first place. But I'm gonna lose it they won't damn shut their mouths about how I look.
Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:49 pm

:]
No problem.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Zhiege

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:06 am
If they can't appreciate you for who you are, ******** them.
Find people who will.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:43 am
"If they can't appreciate you for who you are, ******** them.
Find people who will."

Yep mrgreen  

II Bernard II

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:37 pm

Please, refrain from using strong language.

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games