Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Straight up DISNEY, foo'. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disney!
  Ahhhhh. = w=
  My eyes! My ears! MY SOUL! x___x
View Results

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:58 pm
Mmmk, so at this VERY MOMENT I am listening to "Streets Of Gold"* and it's making me reminisce about all my favorite things Disney, and why I effin' love the company.** >w<

Back in the day, they were superior in animation. To an extent they still are, it's just that they suck at story lines and have bad timing with releases nowadays. n.n;

But yeah...Do YOU love Disney? Movies? Theme Parks? Hate Disney? Perhaps you've seen the Mickey Mouse Monopoly video...

*Tell me where dat song is from and I might give ya sometin' nice. ninja

**When I say love, I mean LOVE. I've been a Disney fan since my conception. The only thing that's pissing me off is that they made Mulan an Official Disney Princess, but left out Kida. I know they needed more variety in Race, but c'mon...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love Disney too. <3
Little Mermaid, ftw. <3

Liquid Muffin

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:29 pm
Spectral in heaven as climbs the frail veiled moon,
Little Mermaid and Lion King were favorites. Aladdin (saw that one in theatres).. and holy hell did I cry when Bambi's mom died.

I still sing the little Mermaid song "look at this stuff.. isn't it neat..." I STILL love that movie even after having ripped it apart in my Women's Studies courses razz

But as kids we had like EVERY Disney movie. I don't know what the fark their deal is lately.. making sequels for movies that came out years ago. HORRIBLE sequels.
So climbs my dream.
-William Rose Benet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:29 pm
I love Disney biggrin - Lion king is my favorite

i hate the sequels

i don't like the theme park though i mean it was big and all but cost too much and you need more then 2 days to ride everything the lines were grossly long XD

i like Hershey park in PA a lot better just because i got to ride a roller coaster like 8 times in the mater of 15 mins XD haha.  

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Xyloid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:30 pm
Beauty and the Beast is my favorite.

I was either two or three when it came out, and my dad took me to see it. It was my very first movie. And my dad put me in the movie theater seat but I was too little to keep the chair from flipping me up all the time.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:35 pm
Xyloid
Beauty and the Beast is my favorite.

I was either two or three when it came out, and my dad took me to see it. It was my very first movie. And my dad put me in the movie theater seat but I was too little to keep the chair from flipping me up all the time.
That's so cute ;w;

Skarlis

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:48 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I love old Disney movies! I don't really watch the newer ones though. But seriously Lion King and Aladdin are some of my faves, and when I was little I totally went to Beauty and the Beast on Ice. =D Haha. Man, I still have my 101 Dalmatians bed set. >_>

But yeah, when I was dating my last bf I found out he had never seen The Lion King so I brought my VHS to his house and part way through it got stuck in his VCR. =( I haven't seen it since. _>

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:51 pm
I love disney land... and mickey mouse ninja  

zomgwhee

Shadow fox Azumi

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:16 pm
disney land is cool, but i like ebcot, 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:53 pm
5 people in a thread all posting that they love Disney?

this must be what it feels like to be going crazy.  

calcifer9

Skarlis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:19 pm
Oh? Then tell us why you don't like Disney. n.n

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:26 pm
I just LOVE Disney too mrgreen
Well the old Disney... You know Snowwhite and so forth.

The new ones are crap really. They don't have imagination and the mystique to the stories and the magic is gone sad  

doubledaisy

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

calcifer9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:45 pm
Skarlis
Oh? Then tell us why you don't like Disney. n.n

It's to infernally cheerful and the music is annoying...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:45 am
I have an indiferance to Disney. I hate Disney the man because he ruined great stories such as Snow White. I was read the original story written by the Brothers Grimm as a child before I ever saw the movie. Infact, I don't think I have ever seen the movie. However, I love movies such as Loin King, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Pirates. I think that's it. *lol* Disney the man did two things with his life. Made crap, and hated the Jews. After his death it got better... Not much, but still better.  

Ryugatsu Doom

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Skarlis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:58 am
Ryugatsu Doom
I have an indiferance to Disney. I hate Disney the man because he ruined great stories such as Snow White. I was read the original story written by the Brothers Grimm as a child before I ever saw the movie. Infact, I don't think I have ever seen the movie. However, I love movies such as Loin King, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Pirates. I think that's it. *lol* Disney the man did two things with his life. Made crap, and hated the Jews. After his death it got better... Not much, but still better.
His company only distributed The Nightmare Before Christmas, it's not an official Disney film. n.n

COOL, HUH? O:

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff