Submit

Will you tell?
  Yes ^_^
  No... >_>
View Results

R0cker4LiFe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:50 am
Whats your favorite bands? Mine are TDG, Crossfade, Linkin Park, FOB, MCR, Silvertide, Chrish Daughtry, and Creed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:51 pm
System of a down gorillaz ozzy static-x lamb of god kiss dethlok YYZ Rob zombie ALICE IN CHAINS AC/DC Beastieboys The beatles COUNTING CROWS GODSMACK GREEN DAY GUNS 'N' ROSES KORN LED ZEPPELIN METALLICA MÖTLEY CRÜE NIRVANA THE ROLLING STONES SKID ROW VAN HALEN Avenged Sevenfold PapaRoach Amon Amarth
Chrish Daughtry Crossfade  

UnoSukeNara
Crew

R0cker4LiFe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:16 pm
Woah. Lots of bands.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:55 am
yep hard-core rocker  

UnoSukeNara
Crew

shh ums dont tell diz

OG Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:45 pm
ummm.........guns and roses,dragon force,static x,taking back Sunday,fall out boy,second hand serenade,panic at the disco,maroon 5,my chemical romance,from first to last,from autumn to ashes,medic droid too much! >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:41 am
i have more band but i cant remember thier names gonk  

UnoSukeNara
Crew

DaxterDude2
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:08 pm
I know i like opening themes for shows like magnum p.i and area 88 also anime show openings for naruto and one piece the music in the matrix movies was also incredibly done i have no particular band interests well actualy maybe the B-51's  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:41 am
gots it!! -cluelesh- o.o  

shh ums dont tell diz

OG Noob

ALMIGHTY DOMO KUN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:16 am
Slipknot, Disturbed, Static-x, Crazy Clown Possie, Mushroom Head, Guns N Roses, Lamb of God, Sum 41, Megadeth, Three Days Grace, The ShowDown, Helmut, War of Ages, Nodes of Ranvier, Alove For enmies, Queens of The Stoneage, MoterHead, Metallica, Blue Oyster Cult, Edgar Winter Group, Pantera, Pendulum, Artillery, Drist, The Faceless, Freeze Pop, WolfMother, AC/DC, Foo Fighters, Alice In Chains, Butthole Surfers, The Rolling Stones, Rage Against The Machines, The Sword, Jane's Addiction, Anthrax, The Living End, The Reverend Horton Heat, Five Finger Death Punch, Suicidal Tendencies, d**k Dale, That Handsome Devil, ******** THE KELLS, Bucket Head, Every Time I Die, The Breaking Wheel, Count Zero, The Last Vegas, Megasus, All That Remains, Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives, Dethklok,Strong Bad, Linkin Park, Famly Force 5, Good Charlotte, and Deep Purple  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:12 pm
ALMIGHTY DOMO KUN
Slipknot, Disturbed, Static-x, Crazy Clown Possie, Mushroom Head, Guns N Roses, Lamb of God, Sum 41, Megadeth, Three Days Grace, The ShowDown, Helmut, War of Ages, Nodes of Ranvier, Alove For enmies, Queens of The Stoneage, MoterHead, Metallica, Blue Oyster Cult, Edgar Winter Group, Pantera, Pendulum, Artillery, Drist, The Faceless, Freeze Pop, WolfMother, AC/DC, Foo Fighters, Alice In Chains, Butthole Surfers, The Rolling Stones, Rage Against The Machines, The Sword, Jane's Addiction, Anthrax, The Living End, The Reverend Horton Heat, Five Finger Death Punch, Suicidal Tendencies, d**k Dale, That Handsome Devil, ******** THE KELLS, Bucket Head, Every Time I Die, The Breaking Wheel, Count Zero, The Last Vegas, Megasus, All That Remains, Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives, Dethklok,Strong Bad, Linkin Park, Famly Force 5, Good Charlotte, and Deep Purple

-bows down-  

UnoSukeNara
Crew

ALMIGHTY DOMO KUN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:53 pm
UnoSukeNara
ALMIGHTY DOMO KUN

-bows down-
lol um ok hahaha  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:15 pm
ALMIGHTY DOMO KUN
UnoSukeNara
ALMIGHTY DOMO KUN
Slipknot, Disturbed, Static-x, Crazy Clown Possie, Mushroom Head, Guns N Roses, Lamb of God, Sum 41, Megadeth, Three Days Grace, The ShowDown, Helmut, War of Ages, Nodes of Ranvier, Alove For enmies, Queens of The Stoneage, MoterHead, Metallica, Blue Oyster Cult, Edgar Winter Group, Pantera, Pendulum, Artillery, Drist, The Faceless, Freeze Pop, WolfMother, AC/DC, Foo Fighters, Alice In Chains, Butthole Surfers, The Rolling Stones, Rage Against The Machines, The Sword, Jane's Addiction, Anthrax, The Living End, The Reverend Horton Heat, Five Finger Death Punch, Suicidal Tendencies, d**k Dale, That Handsome Devil, f**k THE KELLS, Bucket Head, Every Time I Die, The Breaking Wheel, Count Zero, The Last Vegas, Megasus, All That Remains, Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives, Dethklok,Strong Bad, Linkin Park, Famly Force 5, Good Charlotte, and Deep Purple

-bows down-
lol um ok hahaha

-destroys unos quote and gives some sushi- chu suppose to roll not bow  

shh ums dont tell diz

OG Noob

The Big Happy Family

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items