Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I'm not a homophobe, I'm not a homophobe! ><;; Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'M NOT A HOMOPHOBE! >O<
  It sounds like you're one to me.
  Nah, your not. You were just shocked tis all.
  You're a scared of ghey girlies. Not little boyz.
View Results

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:44 am
User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

I'm not a homophobe I swear it! But, so, anyways, I'm at the mall with some friends, and I go off wandering by myself. Then I run into my friend Katie(Who I've known since grade school. And we grew with each other, we went to the same middle school, AND highschool. xP ) And I see her holding hands with some whore. Aka, Karie. KARIE IS ENGAGED. But going out with Katie. And when I saw them holding hands, I got so. . I dunno, kinda scared? Or somthing. So, I put on a false smile and just kinda nodded like ' Oh. . . ' And I just wanted to get as far far away from her. (Oh, I was talking to Norayr on the phone while this was happening) So I walked away, and hid in some of the isles(sp? O.o) until she left. And I was like spazing out. Going crazy, and I felt kinda dumb because I didn't think I'd be homophobic. . . I don't think I am. Maybe it was just shock? I dunno.

But every time I saw her, I turned away so fast. And I also thought about Apple and Kit randomly because there both girls and I'm not afraid of them. Maybe because there not right there in front of me? So then, Nor had to get off the phone, and so I called everyone down my phone list, even Noi. xD And none of them picked up, or were busy. (Those bums! D:<] And I really can't be a homophobe because I saw my hottie gay guy friends. ;D MYGODTHEREHAWT.ANDMARKKISSEDMYHAND<333 Anyways, even I've held hands with a girl, hell I did the naughty with a girl, and I can't take two girls just holding hands? What's wrong with me?! D;

Thrusts: 13,585User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:50 am
*shrugs* Maybe it's just them that you're freaked out about, not homosexual people in general.  

x3 thisismysn x3

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:18 am
User Image

Yeah, Timsn's right mommieh.

D: *Bells still lurvfs you no matter whut!*

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:18 am
I would say it's just because she was your friend and maybe you just didnt expect it. ORRRRR you were shocked because it was with some slut talk2hand  

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Ryugatsu Doom

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:47 am
I don't think you are. Trust me, I have met alot of homophobic people. You don't sound like one. I think it was the fact of the people you saw, not the fact of two girls holding hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:54 am
Some homo people freak me out.  

MARGAR3T

Ryugatsu Doom

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:00 am
MARGAR3T
Some homo people freak me out.
gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:37 am
Spectral in heaven as climbs the frail veiled moon,
I am not a homophobe either.. but for me super feminine males (though not always gay) are really intimidating. It usually takes me a while to get used to them..just because I am not used to hanging around with males that have more estrogen then I do razz

e
So climbs my dream.
-William Rose Benet

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:13 am

Ryugatsu I hope you're right.
><;;

Thrusts: 13,586User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:31 am
i would of reacted the same way.  

brokentorn

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:19 am
I get that way sometimes. I don't mind homosexuals, I don't care it's their life, not mine. But when I see people I actually know, then it gets a little awkward I guess. I think maybe it's because it was someone you've known for a while, and it made you uncomfortable (don't take my advice, I have no idea).

But how are you ENGAGED and DATING someone else? Geez, talk about whore rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:43 am

I dunno.
That's what I'm sayiing. Engaged to some other dood, then dating someone else. I wonder if Katie knows this. =/ When I was talk'n to Katies friends, tell'n them about her and Karie, all and I mean ALL her friends were like ' Isn't Karie engaged? ' Bleh.

Karie is a whore. xP

Lady Pelvic

x_Silver_Starlight_x

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.We are like butterflies

~ It's just shock. I was sorta freaked out when I found out that my uncle was gay, but afterwards, it didn't bug me. ~

we flutter for a day and think its foreverUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:00 am
Pelvic Thrust Fairy

I dunno.
That's what I'm sayiing. Engaged to some other dood, then dating someone else. I wonder if Katie knows this. =/ When I was talk'n to Katies friends, tell'n them about her and Karie, all and I mean ALL her friends were like ' Isn't Karie engaged? ' Bleh.
Karie is a whore. xP

It's so stupid.. but SOME people don't think it's cheating if its with another sex.. I disagree. But yeah.. that chick is a whore.  

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:03 am
Noxness
Pelvic Thrust Fairy

I dunno.
Karie is a whore. xP

It's so stupid.. but SOME people don't think it's cheating if its with another sex.. I disagree. But yeah.. that chick is a whore.

Yes... some people think that way, mostly bisexuals, that's why a lot of gay people don't like bisexuals
Which is kinda wrong think that just because it's a person of the same sex it doesn't count as cheating =/

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff