WildWildWindWhisperer

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:48 pm
~ Simply Short Stories ~

Simply short stories & a few poetic verses that I make in my spare time and create out of boredom.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:49 pm
~ My Cup Runnth Over ~

darkness swallows the soul.
it enters in with such tenderness
with a rendering forth of my trust
then in blink I am empty

silent screams thrust from the soul
it cries of something foreboding
empty is my mind. love releases me and the spirit is hollow
the chimes sing as darkness swallows me whole

..................WildWildWindWhisperer August 2007  

WildWildWindWhisperer

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200

WildWildWindWhisperer

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:56 pm
The Sword Drill

Standing on deck I unsheathe my sword, and bring it to rest within my view. "How you glimmer and long to play the battles of the great siege."

The sword feels an extension of my arm, and the energy of it`s desire thunders within my being. With ease of effort I whip the blade through the silent air, sending forth waves of sharp, small wind gusts. The blade catches the sunbeams to flicker the shining back toward the beautiful blue.

Each of my moves are poetic, flowing with graceful precision, and seeming almost like a dance. My breathing become fluid bringing a tension of serious excitement, and the body begins to ascend to a level of pure adrenaline. The surge of the flow, of the force, pulls out the best of sword drill. The rhythm become a fast pace, of wielding a weapon that belongs only to a goddess. Then just as suddenly as the drill began I stop in a pose of a warrior having conquered their arch nemesis.

My heart beat reminds fast and wanting more but alas the drill must subside. Closing my eyes, I breathe ever so deeply. Bring calm to sooth through my mind, body and soul. “ Ah! My glorious sword!”

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:57 pm
My Lady Love

Standing tall within my casual evening attire I wander and wait. My hope is that she would come. Come and whisk my soul to the heights of passion that only her embrace does bring to me.I am but a mere pauper of a person and need her to simply breathe. Without my lady love this heart is weak, my knees are stiff and my soul is lost. I stand here in the beautiful garden awaiting the only true natural beauty that any man could desire.
I observe, with being speechless, as she sails into the atrium. This magnificent goddess of a mortal comes in with natural unparalleled grace, gazing at all with a set of soft bluish eyes, like that of a summer sky with promise of sunshine. She peers through the wavy locks of quicksilver that frame her exquisite face. For a mere twinkling of a moment, I am convinced that her sparkling slippers not ever meet the earth, as she enters into the gardens. Her baronial eloquence sends a quivering through my heart, as she approaches my space. Then those delicate gloved fingers stretch forth to embrace the roughness of my cheek. I know now what I am alive again.

WildWildWindWhisperer

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200

WildWildWindWhisperer

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:59 pm
Secret Society

Once every thousand years a new god or goddess is born unto humanity. This is a special event that has been cloaked within a secret society. These powerful men are the caretakers of this precious being and event. It is now becoming time for another birth to enter into the world and for this new being to hold power. This time it shall be a goddess of awesome power that cannot be controlled by the society. Her name is Celio Helious. She is a kindhearted, intellectual and a righteous being. Her wish and destiny is to purify the earth`s environment, and bring peace to humanity.

Within the following fourteen years, of her life, she learns much of about those that care for her. She is pleased with what she learns. That is at first she is but then her point of view changes. The society and humanity begin to anger her with attempting to control her power. To use her to create governmental dictatorships, and personal monetary gains for the Society. She had vowed to carry her power as a healing and loving entity. It changed when those beneath her wanted her power for their own wealth and greed. When Celio Helious discovered this plot her angelic eyes become a bright shining black. Then she releases a dreadful curse on the secret society and any member that dares break her laws.

Her power erupted forth with immense speed. She would not accept anything other than her own laws to create an environment of well-ness and peace.With a twist of her beautiful wrist, the conference room seems to draw inward. The air throughout grew thick and the space escalates to be as dark as night. The golden starlight seen through the sky windows seem to trail her movements. The beacons blazed bright and radiated eerily with the blackness surrounding all other space. All manners of creatures knew something is afoot.

It was her lineage that had caused all life to be born. It is her lineage that shall repair the human damage to the greatest creation in this level of existence. She has power over the air, land, sea and all elements. She could will anything into existence or out of existence. She recognized how powerful she had become and liked it. The neo goddess knew that she was slowly experiencing all her powers. She couldn't stop this process and it may eventually consume her, but she had been born for a purpose. Add to that the reality that no one would force her into doing anything other than what was destined to occur.

Next Celio recognize each of the faces that stand before her. They stand there in utter agony and taking in thier last breathes. Her heart ached to have them repent, but she quickly muted the cries of these nine men. The she slowly released the room to it`s original space and atmosphere. She silently smiled. "Excellent..." she thought. It came as perfection, to feel her powers coursing in her veins. Some may think she should have remorse but none shone on her person. She felt no remorse, for these humans had been evil and had been given opportunity to repent. "Perfection!" She declare with coldness.

As this monument of a singular day commenced, into more of the night, she could be found staring at the sky. Looking upward anyone would notice an odd vortex and an object. Celio had been watching it. Watching all from the beginning, as it spin, and leave a mesmerizing aura to all who gaze upon it`s grand display. She had taken to sitting upon a wooden bench that lay to her right. As she sits, and stares into the dark heavens she whispers a constant spell.

Soon there is noticed that the object, above in the vortex, is moving at a rapid speed, and lighting up the night sky into almost a verison of daylight. The object continues to glow brighter and warmer with each mile it over takes. Celio does not shield her eyes from the intensity and heat of this light. Others must cover their eyes, for its shining beacon is beyond bearable. Some peer around their hands and notice a faint star-like object. Then they quickly glance away. Celio has seen this star before. It`s not an ordinary star and seems to radiates of four sharp points. Odd since it`s merely round as any other star. This, however, radiates a unique essence for it is a dark star from another plane of existence.

Suddenly, Celio stands to her full amazonian height. The chanting of spells stops. Her arms whisked rapidly across, in a commanding expression, in front of her. All present watch, as the rare star is engulfed by a heavenly swirling light.

In the between time, at a secret and distant location there collects a group of humans shrouded within holy blue robes. These are a group of both males and females. each member omes from ancient uman lineages of pure bloods and holy familes. They gather in a circular ring, with four individuals standing at the four distant corners of an invisible square, outside the circle. Located at the rear of each individual are stone tablets that possess a singular word. Each word is different than the other and is in an ancient pre time language, but when translated there is found that the four words are the four major points of the human land compass. This moment and ceremony is secret to all but with exception of Celio. She is well aware of this time honored and eternal ritual. It`s the inaugural ceremony for the beginning of a new age and reign of a powerful deity .

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:59 pm
Milo`s Revenge

There is little creature sitting on Milo's back when he's a an angel. It is hiding in his shadow when he's in his human form. Lil Boo is quite timid, is female and never wishes to be intruding. The evil man Garr turned this creature into a weapon of war. Thus, it has been banned from the twilight of day. She freed Milo from the dungeon of the Dark King. All because she wants to use Milo to get her world back to normal. On their way to defeat Garr she discovers Milo isn't just a normal guy.

Milo stood realizing his destiny at his mothers funeral. His mother was assassinated by Garr. Milo wanted to get back at him by assassinating him . However, Milo didnt want to stop there. He wanted to kill all other Underworld assassians. Just as the demons and legion of the Dark King was killing angels.

"Where is my money? You've been late four times this month" He sneered " I've been counting my weekly intake of funds to send to the Dark King. He does not wish his shares to be late." Garr gave the most intense and deadly glared toward the young whipper snapper of a thief. " How many times must I smack you untill you learn?" With that came the instant sound of two slaps upon the young thief`s face cheeks. These stung like Hell but he knew never to flinch when he is being chastised.

Tarah a knight from the Realm of Oblivion stepped out with her sword shimmering in the sun, as it lay in her grip. It lay there prepared for anything that she may need to confront. With each step she take, her face is half covered with a silver veil. Her eyes glowing a bright angelic blue and her face shone of a golden glow.
The knight, Tarah, walked along within the heavy brush of a forest as she depart the portal. In time she is confronted by many noble soldiers and knights that belong to the angel clans. The clans that now live upon the Earth. After a warm greating there came a short journey to enter into the castle of Fountian Hill.

Soon the band of warrior angels would be at their fortress with safety secured. Currently the small horde could be seem travelling in single file and only two miles away from the main gates.

In what seemed like a blink they were overcome by a horde of demonic soldiers. A fight broke out right in front of the gate of the castle pf Fountian Hill. The blood red lightning of minature energy bolts zoomed through the air shooting into the sky, as sword blades clashed. In time much blood could be seen laying upon the ground. The angelic band of warriors lost only one knight to the evil gang of now annihilated demons. With the battle over the bodies of the demonic soldiers were spread out across the battleground. They lay in thier own pools of blood, and there stood the Knight of Oblivion feeling victory being won.

" Where is Milo? " Questioned Tarah of the captian of the knights

Marly had been diagnosed with cancer and being human that meant possible death. The doctors didn't give her a long prognosis. She and her parents were grief stricken. Weeks went by and turned to endless months During every day she found herself in the hospital with many tubes attached and monitors surrounding her. Marly`s brain came as the only thing remaining functioning.

One night, Marly had a vivid dream. One where an angel had come to her. To tell her that he would release her pain. The angel seemed to know how much Marly could feel the pain of the cancer invading her body. Marly wanted very much to be rid of this pain and so the angel made it disappear.

The very next morning her parents were distraught as the discover thier daughter having gone missing. Marly on the other hand had discovered that she now had immortall life. a life that came with a high price and servitude to the Dark King. She soon forgot her parents, as she trained to be a warrior. With time`s passing and much intense learning Marly now stood as one of the top generals with the Dark Armies of the demon world. She now work and lead armies for the Dark King.

Milo had become a walker of the shadows and vanguard of ancient secrets.
He had taken to feeling that some things are best left undiscovered. That, however, was not what he wished for in concern to the death of his parents. He had unearthed parts of truth about the two individual deaths and had taken to hunting down Garr.

Leaving his mother`s graveside, Milo place a pure red rose upon her burial site. Then he turn, his face into the gusting wind, to begin the search for the demon, known as the treasurer of the Dark King.

Milo walked on with dependable sword at his side. He would journey the cosmos in search of the evil crew that had committed acts of death against his family. With his trusted companion at his side Milo knew that they would succeed in this task. He looked at his friend and said “Your are going to fight your way to glory. Together we shall defeat them all. Even, if we must do it one at a time.”

"The sands of time cannot be stopped. Years may pass whether we will
them to or not...but we mustremember. Remeber what has been lost keep it alive in our memories. That which we heard from our fathers is imperfect and
fragmented, yet treasure it, for without it we are empty. My mother stated on her death bed that she give me new memories of hope, all else needs to be forgotten. that it must be hidden in the dreamy haze that lies behind us." Milo state with clinched teeth.

WildWildWindWhisperer

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200

WildWildWindWhisperer

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:04 pm
The End of Gods

She strolls all through the countryside with her ancient staff of power held tightly within her grip. She wanders with the purpose of guarding the innocent and conveying judgment upon all evil. Functioning with grace, intellect, wisdom, experience, and raw power the young warrior disperses the laws of the land. She wields power with nothing more then the sword forged by the gods, and a staff from the angels. She is known as the Supreme Mistress.

A mechanical monster has been wondering the deep parts of the forest. It is lost within the ages, and has been slumbering inside a long ago forgotten tomb. A vast chamber of a tomb that contains clay rooms of cogs and sprockets. This monestrous beast is anticipating an awakening. It has been built to conquer the gods and place the lawmakers within chains. All so that the society of deviant gods may once more rule the planet.

That is what has been planned to occur. However with this brave Supreme Mistress holding the greatest earthly power known to humanity such is bound to not exist. She currently is kneeling within the most ancient cathedral sending prayers to the righteous gods

The hour however does draw near for the metal beast to once again be unleashed upon the world. The ticking grows louder. The prayer grow more intense. The clockwork machine of deviant creation longs to destroy her and all she represents. It is possible that with morning`s twilight the monestrous machine shall fulfill it`s need for oil to lubricate it`s cogs. To discover that bolt of electrical energy to boot it`s computer systems. With a twist, and computations it shall proclaim ‘ Destroy the gods!’

In that moment there shall be no requirement of prayer but action. Once more the gods shall send their greatest defender. They shall send out the Supreme Mistress knowing that she holds their existence within her humble hands.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:12 am
A Morning Walk

The morning fog lays heavy with sumptuous temptation, causing me to wish to wander the fields of freshly cut hay. The grandeur is breathtaking as the cool crisp autumn air envelopes the body and I wish to day dream within the loveliness that could be conjured from my deep imagination.......my soul is haunted with the sweet moments that have been shared wrapped within the kindness of the love and loving of this splendid element........sigh......

WildWildWindWhisperer

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200

WildWildWindWhisperer

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:33 pm
Feeling annoyed Elena coldly stares toward him. All she is asking is logic and straight answers. She has always wanted logic and knowledge. What would have him think any different of her behavior? That is other than he has no clue as to whom she is. None of them do, and ever since she awoke from the dreaming, while sleeping in the kitchen, something has been not settling within. Elena feels not herself and almost as though she has experienced something that has been hidden from her.

Within her dream she had dreamt of home and near the end of her dream she was enjoying a much loved childhood activity of skipping through the forest near her home. As a child Elena would skip along the cobble stone path during early mornings with her mother, while holding her mother`s work worn hand. Elena would help deliver baskets of fresh home baked cookies to the local grocer across town during each morning with it being a favorite of her pastime. During many spring mornings there would lay a deep delicious heavy mist upon the terra, that arose to the tree tops. It would ascend in patches, creating a mystic realm of play and curiosity for a young mind. Within these misty realms she would pretend there was an enchanted kingdom of chivalry and passionate adventures that only a young Elven princess could surely appreciate. It was paradise and a secret that only her mother knew about. After all, a serious, and intelligent young Elven lady would never dream of prince charming and fancy silk dresses, while attending grand glorious royal balls and festive feasts where boys would clamor to be her playmates.

During this dreaming of such an enchanted morning Elena walked along that same path and enter a misty mystic chamber of fog. One that she knows could only hold a dreaming of yet another, splendid paradise. But during this session of sleeping, within the kitchen, Elena was not entering a childhood chamber of pretending . Instead something that she now could no longer remember dreaming about was assuming to be beginning to show itself ever present. For within the dream she had not simply entered a play world but had been confronted with great evil, allowing a deep scream to ascend from her lips within that dream. What confronted her was such a horror that her subconsciousness took to blocking it out when she awoke.

Standing there amongst her peers she smiles an exotic wisping of smiling. One of the beginnings of a new feeling within. Something is growing and it feels deep delicious, hot and passionate. These new emotions seem something she wishes to reach out and hold. It comes like a tiny spark that grows to an enjoyment of wanting more of it. Soon her eyes glaze over, changing to a deep hot-blooded glowing blue, and the impassioned feeling arrive in a deep whispering within her thoughts stating “ Use your telepathy child. Use your feminine gifts to work for me. Do as I bid and I shall release, unto you all the things that you dreamt of as child. All those fine fancy luxurious things, that Elven princess enjoys. Those gifts that come when you know the secrets to power.’  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:40 am
You are absolutely gifted, I enjoyed them all.  

SydneySkye
Crew

WildWildWindWhisperer

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:39 pm
SydneySkye
You are absolutely gifted, I enjoyed them all.

I humbly thank you for your kind words

The Writer's Block

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff