Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
May I have some ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lideun Yazuca

Familiar Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:08 am
Hey! I want some ideas of a medival fantasy battle! I have a lot but I want to see if anyone has ideas that they may want in it! And a little help with story line, I stink with story line crying well, peace out and help please! domokun xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:13 am
Well...tell us a little about what you want your Rp/or story to be like, What you have plan? waht types of characters? PLot? and so farth. I'll be willingly to help, but it'd be kind of hard to help, if i only know you need help.

So tell us a little bit more about your idea and we can brainstorm and work together from there. ^_^  

CrimsonxXxSolace

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:58 am
ill help brain stom! *gives everyone a carrot*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:42 pm
I want to make a story line of about a black Phoenix, but the regular Phoenix and other dragons agreed to capture it and lock it up, and rummmors have it that you can take its powers by killing it. So a lot of magical creatures and some humans try to get in, but the dragons built their dens on the mountain where they locked the Phoenix up, so no one can get it.  

Lideun Yazuca

Familiar Hunter

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces