This area will simply be used for the basic forum rules. Each thread must have its own rules about how a trade is done, and the specific consequences should be listed.

Here are the basic rules:

1) No spamming!! It's just annoying
2) Be literate. It is vital that other members are able to read your post and what you are offering
3) No stealing!! If I discover that you have been stealing from other Guild members I shall personally ban you from this Guild and Blacklist your username in all other Guilds and forums, that are offering the same service as we are. I may even go as far as to try and get you banned from Gaia. There will always be consequences mad
4) Both person's must make sure that they have a powerful enough wifi connection. In many cases lose of a wifi connection results in the lose of whatever is being traded and no one wants that
5) Each different topic will have its own Leader. Basically this is someone who is quite familiar with the game and agrees to take on the job of overseeing everything relating to it. The Leader will not necessarily be the person who made the topic. A list of the Leaders and their respective topics will be posted here. Leaders will be approved by myself or Dani Hyrosha

Other rules may be added at a later date so keep an eye out.

If there are any questions, please feel free to leave PM me, leave a message on my profile or search me out in Chain's Tavern, the guild hang out.

However if there are any disputes or complaints that need to be settled then please post them in the Disputes area