Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil/Biohazad Trivia thread! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:29 pm
Well, what happens is that every post has a question in it, and the person who answers it puts their own question and so on in so forth.

Here's an example.

Me: Who was the final boss in the first resident Evil?

Someone else: Tyrant.

Someone else: How many zombies were in the first room of Resident Evil Outbreak?

Sombody different: Three.

So on so forth.

Have fun testing your true RE knowledge!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:18 am
Where in Outbreak File 1 can you find a reference to Resident Evil 0?  

Biohazard EXTREME

RusKitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:23 am
The answer is in white! x: to avoid spoilers.

Let me thinks, some times I get 1 and 2 confused. Lets stop and think...me thinks it was the hospital where you find some medical documents pertaining to the recently deceased. I think it was a file on Billy, saying something about his body gone missing or something of that sort.

Highlight!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:26 am
Wow... I've never read that file... Actually, I was referring to one that talks about the leech zombie and says how these leeches are different from the ones that Dr. Marcus experimented on.

So, where can I find that rat video?  

Biohazard EXTREME

RusKitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:29 am
Oh!
More spoilers! Highlight away!

Can't remember specfically, but it has something to do with the elephant cage and the part where the elephant breaks through the wall.

I think the whole point was the irony in the fact you're being chased by a elephant and you discover a rat video and elephants no likes rats and the like

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:30 am
Don't worry so much about spoilers in this guild. Especially since the game's been out for over a year and the servers are closed. If someone hasn't gotten it yet, chances are, they never will.

So, it's in the Wild Things scenario, though? Also, I believe you owe me a question.  

Biohazard EXTREME

RusKitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:34 am
Okay! What was the name of the Cereibi that had the False key in it's collar?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:36 am
Umm... I dunno, you tell me. Unless it's a trick question, since its name is never mentioned.

Also, there was nothing about Billy's missing body in Outbreak. I think you're referring to Rebecca's report from RE2 the N64 version.  

Biohazard EXTREME

RusKitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:39 am
Curses! That has to be true! D: See it's late! What time is it in your land? And his name is spike! But supposedly its named is etched under the collar. After you take out the false key. Right before it gets discarded you see an etching of a name.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:42 am
Really? Never bothered to look, but that's pretty cool. It's 3:40 in the morning here.

What was the name of the Chemical which Umbrella had a shortage of because of Alfred Ashford?  

Biohazard EXTREME

RusKitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:48 am
3:44 here! @_@!

That is, making my head spin, I ono why but cocaine popped into my head as soon as I read Alfred chemical shortage. Still can't look at him right, what with all the cross dressing, schizophrenia, and other stuffs. Anywho, the chemical me thinks was.
ugh! It was right there next to the worm! Erm.. D: I'll just throw in Cocaine. Can't really think : Ecstasy is more his flavor?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:50 am
You been doing much drugs today?

Also, I don't know what worm you refer to. It was in a file in RE2 for N64. The file was located in the base vaccine synthesis room. And the chemical was called APL-14.  

Biohazard EXTREME

RusKitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:52 am
Psh! Shhhh! That was a tough one! x: but I am still keeping the self proclaimed title of most knowledgeable! Okay! Here's your question!
How many shots does it take to kill a zombie, Excluding headshots.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:55 am
Excluding headshots, with a handgun, it can take anywhere from 2 to 10 shots, at least in all my experience. Unless you wanna tell me that the exact number is written somewhere, then it varies.  

Biohazard EXTREME

RusKitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:57 am
Trust me I'd love to tell you, but in most cases it's five.

Do you know the first "Lost" STARS Member on the train in RE 0, you kill? If you do what was the members name?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff