Reply Cosplay Rating
Shadow Link needs a Shadow Zelda! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:26 pm
I got this idea a few years ago, and I did a drawing of it, but I didn't think about applying it to Gaia until now! I love this Guild and it makes me sad to see no one really posting in it TT^TT

OMG! People are posting ^-^

So, if anyone is here, what do you think about my Shadow Zelda?

Ocarina of Time Shadow Princess Zelda:
User Image

Twilight Princess Shadow Princess Zelda:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Well, there sort of is already a Shadow Zelda... In the TV series, at least... XD I'll see if I can fin a picture of her for you. XD Her outfit is pretty much just black and purple when compared to her TV series look.

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

N3gat1ve Zer0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:18 pm
nice idea  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.: Heroes get remembered...

Awesome, love the idea. =]
I especially like your TP version.
...but legends never die. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toki no Yuushi

Winndy

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:28 am
That is really cool. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:24 pm
link freak131
User ImageUser Image

Well, there sort of is already a Shadow Zelda... In the TV series, at least... XD I'll see if I can fin a picture of her for you. XD Her outfit is pretty much just black and purple when compared to her TV series look.

Ahh. I feel a little ashamed, I have never seen the TV series... I had the chance to pick up the entire series about a week ago, but my boyfriend told me it was a waste of money scream It was only $20 emo  

Rinku Link

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:26 pm
Flaming Link
nice idea

Thank You smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:26 pm
Toki no Yuushi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.: Heroes get remembered...

Awesome, love the idea. =]
I especially like your TP version.
...but legends never die. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank You very much! I got the Black Dress idea from a friend of mine sweatdrop  

Rinku Link

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:27 pm
Winndy
That is really cool. biggrin

Thank You mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:20 pm
Rinku Link
link freak131
User ImageUser Image

Ahh. I feel a little ashamed, I have never seen the TV series... I had the chance to pick up the entire series about a week ago, but my boyfriend told me it was a waste of money scream It was only $20 emo

User ImageUser Image

What kind of boyfriend would say that? O_o

I'll admit it's super corny, but it's highly entertaining. X3 I'm not sure which episode it is, but I'm pretty sure it's on the second disk. 3nodding

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:39 am
link freak131
Rinku Link
link freak131
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

What kind of boyfriend would say that? O_o

I'll admit it's super corny, but it's highly entertaining. X3 I'm not sure which episode it is, but I'm pretty sure it's on the second disk. 3nodding

My boyfriend, I guess xd
I'll make sure to check it out, if I can ever find it again ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:50 pm
Rinku Link
link freak131
User ImageUser Image

omfg... its on youtube- it sucks! gonk
crying I really wish it was better.... It was a lot like Scooby Doo, which totally ruined it. They need a new one...  

Lord Illidan the Betrayer

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:12 pm
Lord Ginseng
omfg... its on youtube- it sucks! gonk
crying I really wish it was better.... It was a lot like Scooby Doo, which totally ruined it. They need a new one...

Y-y-your avatar is a girl! xd
That threw me off guard, since I always remember that account staying a Male. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:13 pm
it will be a good idea  

shroom friend

2,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Jennysauruss

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:19 pm
I love the idea! :3

Cosplay Rating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]