Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Idiotic teachers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have any bad teachers this year?
  yes
  no
View Results

calcifer9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:56 pm
This year I have a social justice class (required). The teacher is a nightmare.
It is her first year here, and its only been three days. Everybody hates her already. to sum up, I am a senior, and she treats the class like we are still in first grade. Today she said this, "I will treat all of you like college students" five minutes later she said, "and if you are good, I will reward you with candy"

She is downright infuriating, and her name is becoming a personal joke throughout the school. I could just say her name and everyone in earshot will gag, of wince, or show their disgust of her in one way or another. It is going to be a long year.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:59 pm
My computer teacher is pretty damn annoying. I ask a question like "Why can't I change my password?" and he'll answer with "Just close the box". It's like....I know to close the damn box, I want to know why it won't change! ROAR. >O

And since he was my division teacher last year, he knows me, and always makes me go running around the building to stuff. He made me carry a laptop down 3 floors to sit and wait by a locker for another teacher to come and pick up the damn thing. @.@

I had class! I was missing it!

Lyyyke_OMG-

CoryDane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:12 pm
lol does clinically insaine count? xd
Seriously though...her classroom is full of goth AND 'princess' things. (I couldn't think of a better word than princess sweatdrop )
for example...she has a picture of chibi goth girls and next to that is a streamer of rainbow butterflies, a monster figure from a play and a rainbow...and not to mention...EVERY other WORD is LIKE this!!!! SCREAMING, whispering, SCREAMING, whispering... xd but still...shes a pretty cool teacher xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:42 pm
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

I heard that the new science teacher in my school is pretty crazy. xD She also is supposed to have a crazy laugh..

I don't have her this year though. My science is next semester, and I've had this teacher before. (Psh, he teaches multiple science levels/classes.)

My US History teacher is wicked nice and funny, but I can't understand what she asks in her assignments...
And I don't like the fact that she picks random people to ask questions to in the middle of a movie. I felt so stupid when I couldn't answer her question . . . D;

Oh! Also, I think my Chorus teacher hates me for some reason. She's really sarcastic and nasty sometimes. >3<;

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Minako]

Lolita no Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:02 pm
I've got an insane English teacher, but she's so amusing. Seriously. She told us this story about her being in like. . . the second grade and she called this kid a terrible word and went home crying to her mom when he called her something back.

Now, I'm in college. She said the words.
The story itself was HYSTERICAL when she said it.

But seriously, she speaks faster than she thinks. . .

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:58 pm
When I was in 8th grade, I had this Ukrainian guy for a social studies teacher and he was really annoying he always yelled at us for the stupidest things. We had just finished taking a quiz and then we switched papers for grading, and I had a question about the grading. What does he do? He chuckles twist my words into a totally different question and called me stupid.

Then when I got to 9th grade I had this Spanish teacher, Ms. K. She was another story. I always did my homework in her class, but she never checked it. So one night I decided not to do it and of course the next morning, she decided to check it. I didn't know what to do, so when she asked me where my homework was, I told her "I did it in invisible ink". Then she turned away and I filled the answers in with pencil, I called her back over, and she gave me credit for it.  

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

-Fruity_Godess-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:06 pm
i have a really scary science teacher... he has a lazy eye..and well this guy he out of nowere make every 1 laugh and well i thought the teacher would say some thing but for some reason he stared at the wall next to the guys all serious and im like wtf? wut after heard about his lazy eye i found out he was staring at him eek scary he stared at me once cause i was drawing on my paper he said' stop drawing and pay attention to the class" out of no were cause i never knew he was looking at me>.<  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:36 pm
User Image
My science teacher..
He's crazy, but everyone loves him. School just started, so we're trying to get to know each other. We took a quiz on everyone's names. When we were grading it, he would have someone stand up and yell their name really loud. Most of the people were quiet, except for a few people. The very first person to actually yell her name out loud, the teacher was so happy, he made her go out in the hallway and yell her name to anyone who passed by. xDDDDDDDDDDDD

I am Word

MatCauthom

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:16 pm
The only teacher I have that I would consider even slightly "annoying" is my Chemistry teacher. Of course she is of foreign origin and I can understand her...it's just how she writes on the board. Its like cursive on crack ><  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:55 pm
my teachers aren't too bad i guess..  

XOXOIisEMO

That Fence Jumping Kookie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:09 pm
My Social Studies acts frickin' bipolar all the time. One second she'll be LIKE a 1st grader, acting something out and stuff, and the next she'll be shrieking at the top of her voice if even look at the ground  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:19 pm

None of my teachers are bad..but I don't know why they scream their lungs out even if we get out of line even for an inch. confused

Blueblerry --

music girl_123456

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:34 pm
lol...so last year my english teacher asked 4 my homework....he said he didnt have it and said i have to hand it in or i'll get a zero....anyway i already handed it in, so i thought if i didnt have it and he didnt have it then it was in the classroom. So i looked around and i found it under his desk!. My teacher lost my assignment under his desk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Last year, my Spanish teacher was pretty... insane. o_0 Ends up this year we found out the whole time she was teaching us Spanish wrong the whoe time, too, which is pretty sad. xDDD;; Last year she would sometimes spend classes lecturing us on how if we hurt people emotionally, its not good for our soul or something. o.o And her second-favorite topic was how humans eat waaay too much meat, and we're doing all this unecessary killing of innocent animals, and that we were born on this Earth just to just eat fruits and vegetables. Yeah, erm, if that was true, we'd be HERBIVORES, not omnivores. xDD;; She always once lied to a guy about his grade once to his parents.

But she doesn't teach at my school anymore this year. Last year was her first year, and... last, I guess. xD Now she teaches at the highschool I'll be going to next year, though. xP Nobody knows why she doesn't teach her anymore, but rumor was she got fired. o.o

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:06 pm
My Chemistry teacher in high school didn`t teach Chemistry. She taught life with a little Chemistry thrown in here and there.

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff