Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I'VE BEEN HACKED!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Chord- V

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:24 am
D; It's true! And I'm an IDIOT for falling for it! I got a PM last week saying that they were the Gaia Hacker Watchforce, or whatever and wanted to my information to see if there were any hacking problems, and, like an IDIOT, I gave it to them! Geh... so I lost EVERYTHING. All 10K of my money which I was saving up for, my mokana hat, my gils, my Summoning Tome... I'm pretty upset. But... I'm willing accept my mistake and move on.

Ha, I guess the main point is, if anyone is willing to help me out and has some extra Gald lying around, I'd be most grateful. =D Thanks guys!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:32 am
ah....bai bai. -wave- Begging = Against Rules.

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

-Chord- V

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:39 am
o_o I'm not begging. I'm just giving a shout out that there's a guild or something out there saying their from Gaia's crew and that if we don't respond to them, they'll ban us from the site and whatnot. But, yeah, I don't want anyone else to get sucked in my like this. If you guys come across with a PM like that where they ask about your information and stuff, REPORT them right away.

>< Don't end up like me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:44 am
Me thinks you need to re-read the rules of this guild again. It clearly states that asking/begging for donations/help is not allowed.
In fact, it's the very first rule on the page!

and I'll be nice this time, if the user didn't have their name in green or orange, and didn't have a title under their name, they're obviously fake.

So good luck trying to prove your point to the mods here. surprised

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

t o a s t s t i x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:50 am
10k is not that big of a loss.

you'll live.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:01 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
Me thinks you need to re-read the rules of this guild again. It clearly states that asking/begging for donations/help is not allowed.
In fact, it's the very first rule on the page!

and I'll be nice this time, if the user didn't have their name in green or orange, and didn't have a title under their name, they're obviously fake.

So good luck trying to prove your point to the mods here. surprised
Hmm.
Well.
Um.
It's not like she was begging.
And it was pretty literate. >3>

So the topic's just ganna be locked. >>;;

StrawBerryApple

[MADG]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash