Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Where do the inhabitants of the MADG Hangout work? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Work:
  Electronics
  Babysitting
  Profession
  Food. (yes fast food too. Dx)
  I go to College and have a part time job
  Too young to get a job
  Old enough but don't have a job
  Other
View Results

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:37 pm
I close my eyes and see you before me.
Think I would die if you were to ignore me...

Yar.
I'm wondering where you guys all work, have jobs, do for a living.
It may just be babysitting or mowing lawns, post it here. 3nodding

...A fool could see just how much I adore you.
I get down on my knees I do anything for you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:39 pm
Dance with me below crystal knives...
I sometimes babysit. But not alot.

I don't like working and my parents know that xD When my dad was at work apparently everyone was asking what I was doing for work [As I'm 16 now and apparently that means I need a job?] and my dad just laughed at them and said 'Work?! Are you kidding me?' rofl

Ahaha I love him <3
...We'll dance in fear of our own lives.

Coquilles

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:42 pm
Didn't Bella make a thread like this?

I no work. >[ I should cuz I have no idea where I'm gonna get money for college. gonk Damn seniordom. D:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:43 pm
Ooh, Toasty's work history?

When I was like 12ish, I did babysitting. That never worked out well, because me and the kids would get into trouble. I had a much worse kid mind than they did, so we would pretty much tear the house apart while playing our games.

At the age of 15, I decided kids were not for me. So, Toasty decided that she wasn't going to work at all. Well, she did work at animal shelters, but strictly as a voulenteer.

Why do I keep switching between POV's? <____<;

Anywaay. Nao she works at Petco, and shizz. [:

t o a s t s t i x

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:44 pm
Ne, I don't like work too
I used to work as a typer in a ultrasound clinic. So I would be typing all day stuff that I could barely understand, and know who had cancer and who didn't had it =/
Now I pretty much do random jobs for my mom and for my dad ^^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:48 pm
No no, its cool. Mine got pushed back and I had started it about like two months again. Apple is free to continue this thread as long as she wants =3

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

DumberDan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:53 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

Dan is currently a Freshamn in high school and has no job! Do'h!

...or is it just me?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:15 pm
I guess I have a job, but I'm not actually employed, the check goes to my father. I help with keeping the grounds at my church like mowing and such. And sometimes I help with the sound system.  

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

zomgwhee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:33 pm
i work in my brain.
i think im going to get fired  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:53 pm
I work in a framing store...for now.

I'm quitting ~

Might work in a movie theater or a bookstore next.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:44 pm
Hoping for Gold's Gym again.
For those of you who knew from the beginning of this guild, that I was trying to get in there but wasn't accepting.
This time I've got a secret weapon, and he's trying to see what he can do for me.

Lets hope I get it this time. Otherwise, I'm going to be a full time student instead of a full-time student and employee (hopefully personal trainer), among a couple other things..

And finally this is the last couple days for you, Skar! I'm glad that that place is over with.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:55 pm
I mooch off my mum.

I still has no money problems to deal with.

[Noi]

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:18 am
Norayr
Hoping for Gold's Gym again.
For those of you who knew from the beginning of this guild, that I was trying to get in there but wasn't accepting.
This time I've got a secret weapon, and he's trying to see what he can do for me.

Lets hope I get it this time. Otherwise, I'm going to be a full time student instead of a full-time student and employee (hopefully personal trainer), among a couple other things..

And finally this is the last couple days for you, Skar! I'm glad that that place is over with.
Well, things have changed now...

Y'see, Vachik promised not to put me on the truck anymore, and they're seriously low on employees, and I'm seriously gonna be low on funds. So I'm gonna completely quit when they get a new hire, or even earlier if Vachik decides to put me back on the truck.

I wanna quit now, but in all honesty my final paycheck would only be about $150, and I only have $131 in my bank account at this moment. I still owe Mommy $50, and I need $162 every month for Mommy an the bus pass until December. That's $536 for the rest of this year NOT including food. So next week I work every single day except for Mon. and Wed., but it'll add up to my largest paycheck by far. A nice $290. :'D

*part-time at minimum wage is a b***h.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:11 am
    I'm a full time student, and I work in a shop and I babysit occasionaly.
    It gets tiring after a week Dx

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:29 am
I really want to work in stores or hotels but they always say that they can't take in minors, which really sucks! I wanna be eighteen so I can help my mom with the expenses. gonk
I'm also too busy to look for a client whom I can do stuff for (babysitting, walking dogs.. etc) =(

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff