Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I can`t believe it!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:07 am
I can`t believe that Pelvic`s sex thread got bumped off the first page. xD

That thing had become a staple to the MADG chats.

On a side note that is related on by the fact of sex :: my ultrasounds now say my child is to be a boy. A month ago, it was a girl. >.>

On other side note related not at all :: I`m eating Fritos with Ranch dressing and shredded cheese. I hate Ranch dressing. D:

. . .

Anything interesting happened in anyone`s lives lately?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:16 am
I'm eating anything available in the house ..my personal house party  

Amaris Moegi

Ryoku Tenshu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:26 am
my life was threatened on the intarweb.

lol thats bout it! i was in a car crash! weee wreckage!

ummmmmmmm yeah

YOU NOW HAVE AN HEIR TO YOUR BLOODLINE!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:28 am
Speaking of eating...
I just had a grilled cheese sandwich, but I'm still hungry. sad

x3 thisismysn x3

Amaris Moegi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:30 am
My friend threatened to rape me the other day XP kind of scared meh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:35 am
=X!

NOW DID HE DESCRIBE ANY SPECIFIC WAY OF RAPE?!

or was it just like IMA RAPE JOO

cause if he described a specific way....then....yea i would be scared too lol  

Ryoku Tenshu

Amaris Moegi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:41 am
yeah they actually did describe it in a way....O_o never been so freaked out before  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:48 am
@Amaris- I`d call the police. >.>

No, actually I wouldn`t. I have friends that do that. . . We were the reason that the back lights were left on on the band buses for my high school.

xD

Every time the lights go turned out, someone would moan/scream. We got the driver to pull the bus over and yell at us multiple times. There was lots of groping/sexual talk in the last six seats of the bus.

Hildr

Clever Goat

Amaris Moegi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:52 am
they do stuff to freak me out all the time XP lol friends are great there to scare the hell out of you and to make everything fun  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:09 pm
I just ate some soup, and I had a funny Jehovah's Witnesses visit.  

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:21 pm
    I fell over at college and I have giant green bruise on my knee :]

An a side note, my brother thought I was about to type and I have a giant p***s.
    Oh brothers. rolleyes

I'm also making biscuits. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:59 pm
Staying at dads alone... all to myself! biggrin  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:32 pm
Hah they can't figure out the sex of your baby... I'm sorry... Ooh how far along are you?

They were right about me though... said it was a boy and it sure was... no mistaking it. expect now cause he's got really long hair and everytime I take him out he is called a girl stare people just can't tell!!

Oh and about the sex thread... I tried to revive it but it just died again... Hope that's the thread you are talking about.

Ranch dressing is ok but not my favorite

on a side note .... pregnancy does some strange things to you....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Hottiebrat
Hah they can't figure out the sex of your baby... I'm sorry... Ooh how far along are you?

They were right about me though... said it was a boy and it sure was... no mistaking it. expect now cause he's got really long hair and everytime I take him out he is called a girl stare people just can't tell!!

Oh and about the sex thread... I tried to revive it but it just died again... Hope that's the thread you are talking about.

Um. . . I`m around 5 months. The doctor told me I`m due on Christmas, but that date never seems to be right.

It does do strange things to you. I`ve started eating things together that before I`d be like "Ew! [vomits]". Like olives and chocolate ice cream. >.>

And your little boy is cute.

Hildr

Clever Goat

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:13 pm
x__P o e t
Hottiebrat

Um. . . I`m around 5 months. The doctor told me I`m due on Christmas, but that date never seems to be right.

It does do strange things to you. I`ve started eating things together that before I`d be like "Ew! [vomits]". Like olives and chocolate ice cream. >.>

And your little boy is cute.

Ahh yeah my son looked like a girl on ultra sounds around 4 months but they said he was a boy at 5 months. Hmm if you are around 5 months then most likely you'll have him/her around Christmas but maybe not right on that day... depands on when you got pregnant. don't worry the doctors were wrong on my due date to.

yes olives and ice cream does not sound good... I never had really strange cravings but I did like my frito's and dr pepper or cherry 7up 3nodding

and Thanks heart  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces