Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Step- Family Members

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Step parents, step sisters, and step brothers...
  Hate 'em
  Love 'em
  Pretty cool
  :shrug: Don't have 'em
View Results

DumberDan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:44 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

Stepfathers, stepsisters, brothers, mothers, etc. How do you feel about them, or at least the ones that you see or know in life. Your life or any other's. Just a generalized opinion.

My opinion on the one I know in my life...one word,

b!tch.

I'm sorry, but man I got so much hate for this person. She's just horrid. You couldn't look at her and say it but, she is driving both me and my father nuts. Whether it be spoiling her rotten son, inviting her filthy mother over unannounced, or just being so damn crazy, she does not dissapoint in pissing you off.

Well there's my view on my current "stepmom" hopefully the ones you know aren't so bad.

Feel free to express your feelings on step-members. Are they cool, wierd, crazy?

...or is it just me?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:10 pm
I don't have any step-family members, but a step-father is kinda on the way...my mom's current bf is really nice, he doesn't pry into our family's lives, and his parents LOVE my mom, just like my Mima loves him...and he's just overall cool. cool

I have half sisters, foster cousins, and in-laws I can talk about, though...just not step.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

Pimp Chickan G

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:11 am
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't like any step- or to be step-members of the family. They intrude, good intentions or not. It's not the person, it's the lifestyle.
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:20 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I love my step-family. If they lived closer I think I'd actually be closer with them than a lot of my actual family. My family here isn't very close I don't feel like I really fit in asides from the clear blood ties. My mom's new husband and his family are a really close family and when I'm there they always treat me really good and treat me like one of their own. I'd consider moving there but I'm a little scared cause even though it's only a 3 or so hour drive it's still south of the Canadian border and that requires a work visa and stuff. It would be a hassle. Plus I'm FINALLY of age here. Hahaha =P

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:52 pm
On my mother's side of the family is where the step family is. My mother's step-father is dead and her real father we don't know about. But my mother's 3 siblings are her half sisters, and they are insane! All of them are divorced, alcoholics, and smoke way too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:03 pm
○◘ most of my stepfamily I like, except for one of my brothers... he's a major a** ◘○

chaos pandora

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:08 am
I have one step-sister as a result of my Mom "playing away" from home.

High drama yes?

I used to hate her but now we're older, we get on like a house on fire.

[MADG]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games