Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
ZEBRA OH MY FREAKING GOSH!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:09 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Aghhjhsdgljshg! I am so excited right now.
So I just found someone on Facebook that I have not had any contact with in 3 or more years.
I've actually mentioned this person to somebody one here, I think it may have been in the chat thread a little while ago when we were talking about depressed people. Heh.
Anyways for those of you who don't know we met when we were both in Air Cadets, we were in different squadrons but our squadrons went to a lot of weekend camp outs and such together. We became kinda close in the fact that I talked him through a lot of stuff back in the day. Mostly crappy unfaithful girlfriend related stuff.
Then he just stopped coming on MSN and when I did see him online it wasn't him anymore.. someone else had access to his account and had no contacts for me to get to Donald.
I searched his name on Facebook yesterday and messaged the person who I thought was most likely him and he messaged me back today saying yes, he remembered me and I added him to MSN. Now he seems to be doing well and wants to hang out with me sometime.
I am so happy right now I could almost cry. *squee*

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:18 am
Awww thats so cute, I saw one of my old friends on myspace but he's into drugs and all that stuff now so I passed on messaging him.  

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Lady Dionish

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:20 am
I found one of my old friends from Minnesota through Facebook. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:40 am
My friend moved to Texas disconnected his phones and ignored all my letters.

Who wants to be friends? haha razz I don't think they were paying the bill. He has a waterpark in his neighborhood. Literally! And a spa, pool, etc. I'm done.  

chingate

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:22 am
I found a friend I hadn't seen since 4th grade through Myspace, then one day BY CHANCE we ended up in the same Anthropology class in the Spring...xD

Man, he's gotten TALL. And pretty cute. ;O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:35 am
Skarlis
I found a friend I hadn't seen since 4th grade through Myspace, then one day BY CHANCE we ended up in the same Anthropology class in the Spring...xD

Haha I met a kid at a party I hadn't seen since grade 4. He looked pretty much the same. It was great. That was back in June though. =P I have him on Facebook now, too.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Pimp Chickan G

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:37 am
Skarlis

RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Surrounded by all these boys you won't be able to pick which one you want, eh? xD Just messin' with ya ;D

Umm... I've no big re-finding stories. Once they're gone, they're gone I suppose.
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:00 am

Well the one I lost track of 3+ years ago (Donald) I was thinking about recently wondering what the heck happened and then I found a picture of him when I was looking for something else and I just got Facebook the other day so I figured I'd do a search for his name.

The other one (Nick) just moved schools because his parents split up so he didn't go very far, he just lost touch with most of us.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Kiwi Cow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:35 pm
aww how cute ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:41 pm
I don't believe in using Facebook or MySpace. stare

But cute story. 3nodding

Muzzi23

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:38 pm
Muzzi23
I don't believe in using Facebook or MySpace. stare

But cute story. 3nodding

It's handy for finding people you've met out of town, at parties or people that moved away to college, university or just to start their lives away from this crappy town. Plus not everyone gets on MSN too much.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:38 pm
kool, i found some one on facebook also....i went to school with them when i was in 9th grade and i moved around a lot and i was sooo surprised when i actually found them. ^^  

Da Skwiz

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:47 pm
I found my first best friend from back in kindergarten on myspace. She had a baby at like, 17. o.O (Not that there's anything wrong with that, but while in highschool? talk2hand )

I hadn't seen her in about 7 years at that point. It was pretty cool, but it's *really* difficult to play catch-up after that long during the oh so lovely teenage years.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:46 pm
Am i the only one who thinks facebooks looks like an adult version of myspace?  

Mowl

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:06 pm
    Loads of people from my past found me on Bebo. One of my very old friends sent me a message asking if she remembered me. I did. I was happy she found me again biggrin

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff