Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
hey i bought this sailor moon box set...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wonktnodi1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:55 pm
http://cgi.ebay.com/SAILOR-MOON-DVD-PERFECT-COLLECTIONS-OF-JAP-ENG-AUDIO_W0QQitemZ220147848934QQihZ012QQcategoryZ617QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

off on ebay...i mean i want it anyways but does that sound right to anyone cause i want the whole episodes and seasons and i'm out in california and its impossible to find i've even gone to Los Angeles. But does that sound good not bootleg?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:48 pm
He's got 99.5% positive feedback. Looks good to me. =)  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Henshin green

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:58 am
Nope....sorry, they're bootleg. Here's a general tip for spotting a bootleg DVD set, if it say's region 0, it's almost always a bootleg.

....Oh, and if it has stars in it's always a bootleg heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:51 pm
Some of the covers look like the Geneon release (not bootleg) but others definately are. Very hard to tell from those scant pictures alone. You will be hard pressed to find genuine release now because they are no longer in production. Hopefully they will be good quality even if they are bootleg. sad

Also the last poster was correct, there was never an official Stars DVD released so they will always be bootleg.

Lunar Scion

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:43 pm
you can get reasonably priced used copies off amazon  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:42 pm
but i know amazon is definatly bootleg especially with there 2 box "limited edition" i know for a fact its bootleg. I'll let u guys know when i get this if its authentic or not...if its not i'll keep searching cause i'm ready to pay the price for authentics...its sucks though how hard it is >_< where has the great anime gone?!!? lol. razz  

Wonktnodi1

Wonktnodi1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:01 pm
Hey guess what guess i finally recieved them and they are the real deal!! i'm sooo excieted!!! ^_^ ooo!!! i've been watching them like crazy...i'm still in season one but i'm on the second disc...didn't realize how many episodes there are!! >_< lol

I'M SOOO HAPPY!!!  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff