Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Ive got a baaaaaaaaaaad case of the "Meh"'s. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever get that feeling?
  Not at all.
  ...Meh.
View Results

[Noi]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:44 pm
You know when you want to do something, but not want to do anything at the same time? I'm in that mood right now. It sucks.

I want to talk to people on AIM and stuff, but I don't know what to say. I want to post in the chat thread, but I feel so... out of place. Like I don't know anyone in there anymore. When I DO talk to someone, I hardly get any of the responses or conversations I got before. I dunno. I just feel so out of it. If I stay like this a little longer, I might just end up getting depressed.

I think I should just go to bed. It might just me feeling down after going to bed at 3 AM so often.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:10 pm
Why sleep so late? O_O  

Casing

AWoLShadows

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:42 pm
Sleep usually does help. I personally haven't been getting to bed until anywhere between 4 and 6 am lately. Then I sleep my days away and feel miserable. -.-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:00 pm
Sounds like depression to me, dear. Sleep if you can, have some chocolate, relax, but not too much. Sitting around doing nothing all the time doesn't help at all. 'Cuz I'm like, an expert on this stuff. 3nodding Go out with some friends and have fun. Even if it means forcing yourself...  

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

[Noi]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:38 am
Sugrie
Sounds like depression to me, dear. Sleep if you can, have some chocolate, relax, but not too much. Sitting around doing nothing all the time doesn't help at all. 'Cuz I'm like, an expert on this stuff. 3nodding Go out with some friends and have fun. Even if it means forcing yourself...

I WISH I could do that. The only friends I have currently have conflicting schedules with me, so I can hardly do anything with them. sweatdrop

Also, in my case, this isn't depression. You DON'T wanna know how I get when I'm depressed. xD;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:08 am
[Noi]
Sugrie

I WISH I could do that. The only friends I have currently have conflicting schedules with me, so I can hardly do anything with them. sweatdrop

Also, in my case, this isn't depression. You DON'T wanna know how I get when I'm depressed. xD;

Just go out in general. Lets face it. Being on gaia so much in the night is not a good thing. Why don't you explore the nightlife or Star gaze (no work required). Its funn you should try it~  

zomgwhee

Wingerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:40 am
ehhh I hate that feeling try to get out of your house or something, it should help...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:55 am
*is having that feeling*
neh... =/
Specially at this time of the day, that the chat thread is empty and all
D;
meh
Watch a movie or play a game... it's what I do when i'm like this =/

Dictator STD

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:57 pm
i used to be like that. But now, I just kinda stand in front of the mirror and giggle at my stomach. . .

Maybe you should try that?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:07 pm
I get that sometimes. Escpesially at school.  

MARGAR3T

Xyloid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:45 pm
I've just been so busy lately that I don't have time for anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:48 pm
I'm "meh" a lot of the time sad .
And when I'm not, I'm silly-hyper-happy! blaugh

Lady Dionish

Dazily

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:54 pm
      I have a bad case of the "pissed off"s.

stare

CHARACTER LIMIT ON YOUR POSTS?
      WTF NO.

But anyways, I know how that feels.
      I am just a little too b----y to sympathize right now....

>////<;;;

Sorry.
      I have about had it with Gaia now....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:43 pm
ugggh totally. I always want to like, talk to my friends from elementary school IN school, on AIM, etc. but I'm like, "ugggh it's going to be SOOO awkward" or like "do they even remember me?! crying " on Gaia I want to do all the quests because I missed like 3? while "away" but i'm like "ugggh. I have to read the paragraphs, fjoxkx" I want to talk to the people I used to talk to, but it's going to be like talking to my elementary school friends.

hmmm. rest more, so maybe you'll ease down on the stress
and i guess if you really want to do something, you should so do it. like for the chat thread, try super hard to make new friends or something. @_____@ iddkkk. get better soon~  

duran times three

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:45 pm
http://leekspin.com/  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items