Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Fav Sailor Moon Season , What got u into sailormoon Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fav Season?
  1st
  2nd
  3rd
  4rth
  5th
  All?
  PGSM?
  Musicals?
View Results

-GS-Sailor Miracle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Sorry if this Has been discussed.. But what got u guys into sailormoon?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:24 am
Hmmmm, I don't remember which episode was the first one I saw (since that was years ago). What got me into it was the transformations and attacks I guess. neutral sweatdrop

Right now, I like all 5 seasons and have favorite episodes for each season. 3nodding  

Radical Shadow

fluffmarsh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:55 pm
What got me into Sailor Moon was the pretty artwork and Kawaii-ness. I like the storyline too.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:54 pm
I know it sounds cliche but I really do love all the seasoons in their own right, PGSM too. My favourite episode comes from S but the first I saw and what made me fall in love with it was the manga.  

chibihotachan

sailornoma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:13 pm
I got into it because there was a japanese transfer student in my 6th grade choir class who was always drawing manga. i asked her one day to teach me to draw like that....she was really good. that day when i got home i turned on the tv, i was bored, and turned it on to cartoon network and Sailor moon came on. i noticed it was one of the characters that girl was drawing. i was hooked........however i think the american dub was butchered! i got all of the episodes 1-200 in japanese subtitles all 3 movies all the PGSM episodes....music and all! i have been looking for the manga but those are rare... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:06 pm
I saw my first episode 11 yrs ago I think but at the time my parents thought I was too old for "cartoons". So at the library I got to looking around for comic books and found manga. I found a Sailor Moon series manga set and checked it out. At this time I found a friend who was as anime-crazed as I was and we started swapping pics, recordings of episodes of Sailor Moon and Gundam Wing and various other movies, and different types of merchandise. She bought me a Sailor Moon book in Japanese, meaning unedited....man I wish I could read it T.T But now I'm 23 and STILL an anime nut. But Sailor Moon will always be favorite. I got hooked on the transformations and the fact that it was a girl who was the main superhero.  

PandTmom

ricecake1012

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:58 pm
i got into it because of the nice drawing and da way the story is. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:12 pm
these are very interesting!  

-GS-Sailor Miracle

Mnem13osyne

Hygenic Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:44 am
I just happened to come across it one day on tv and I was hooked.... though I do like the japanese version better then the american one ....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:22 pm
confused I cant remember what got me into sailormoon.....hmmm..but my sister and i always used to watch it all the time lol rofl  

-GS-Sailor Miracle

Miss_Mad_Hatter87

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:32 pm
first season of american version is what originally got me into sailor moon when i was like 8 or 9. I'm 19 now >.< and I recently went back and watched sailor moon (this time the japanese version and the live action version) and my favorite season is R and S.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:20 am
i liek all of taem  

Ayashita

GS Professor Tomoe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:49 am
Just the fact that it was animated got me into it. It was a part of my little summer schedule. xD I will be honest to say I don't know exact series, only sections with the villains. D: My absolute favorite was when the Nega Moon Family popped in. Wicked Lady.... heart
What makes it all interesting is that I never thought how young most of the mains were. They all seemed so adult (but then again, I was raised off the worst SM stuff ever..D: )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:14 am
i liek all of taem  

Silver_wolf4000

550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EternalSailorLynx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:06 am
The first episode of Sailormoon I saw was in R where they are all competing to be snow white in the play. It was an instant fave!  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff