Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Torture... in it's own way. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[...The Cheesums...]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:58 pm
So yesterday (August 5 2005) I went to the mall... and can you beleive this... I had money! but I had $20 and I finnaly realized $20 isn't that much so we stoped at hot topic and I saw these awsome paant for like $50 dollars so I'm like "damn oh well" Then I saw A fblack fishnet shirt for $16 I got it (of course) then I decided to get these back braclets for $4 dollars so while I was waiting for my friends to finish shopping I saw A ICP (Insane Clow Possy) Hoodie I was about to die So I'm like "Cindy, Miya!... I love you guys ..." there like "what do you want" and I pointed to it and I hear from both of them "... No!" "Damn" So I look around some more and I see a "My chemical romannce bag and then a Slipknot bag right below it. "Guys I don't realy need the hoddie that bad... But I realy love you!" and they looked at what I was looking at and again I here a "no!!!" "but c'mon guys this is tuortue.... its My chemical romance and slipkonot!!!" "then Save up your money" "I dont get money... because SOMEBODY doesnt give me allowance and this was just a gift!" So I was pouting in tortue than we went to Suncoast and Kevin ( the guy that works there) decides to torture me because he knows I love Inyuasha and Yu Yu hakusho and Kenshin and Alot of other stuff in that store and hes like "See that inyuash plushies great huh? ... I got it" or see that yu yu hacusho colectors editon... got that too" or see that Aqua teen hunger fource mug isnt it great... got that as well" amd thats how my day went and it was pure torture... and I have decided I am never going to the mall with only $20 again ever! ... or at least ill try not too.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:49 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

#Tarvos#the#Avenger#

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:33 pm
I hang out at the mall, it's the only time I really get out and I only go maybe every other week, but lately I've been going more. I think my mom feels bad that I'm trapped at home all the time^^'

It's definately the most fun when I go Friday nights because then I get to see some of my dreggie friends smoking a joint or two^^ I love being a classy skeeve blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:37 pm
I spend my money on music and KISS stuff.  

first_founding

[...The Cheesums...]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:40 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:44 pm
#Tarvos#the#Avenger#
I hang out at the mall, it's the only time I really get out and I only go maybe every other week, but lately I've been going more. I think my mom feels bad that I'm trapped at home all the time^^'

It's definately the most fun when I go Friday nights because then I get to see some of my dreggie friends smoking a joint or two^^ I love being a classy skeeve blaugh
lol.... fun but wait... you guys can smoke joints in the mall surprised with out getting caught... umm WHERE DO YOU LIVE!?!?!?  

[...The Cheesums...]

[...The Cheesums...]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:45 pm
first_founding
Your still libin in the 70s huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:15 pm
I never go to the mall enless I have money cause it would be torture others wise. Once though before I made it a rule to never go to the mall with out money my friend had money and I didn't and she bought tons of stuff right in front of me and I just wanted to cry.  

prettypinkprincesspony#2

first_founding

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:29 pm
Choclatecheese
first_founding

Well, KISS started in '73. They're still together. There's talk of a tour this year or early next year.
And Ozzy was with Sabbath... Sabbath is 70's. Judas Priest, yes 70's. 80's. Alice Cooper... 70's.

I guess you could say I am.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:40 am
Hellafuni story lol. I know exactly how you feel, I rarely want something really bad but it seems that whenever I see something I cant live without I happen to have no money xd it suxz xp  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

first_founding

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:56 am
LordYakuza
Hellafuni story lol. I know exactly how you feel, I rarely want something really bad but it seems that whenever I see something I cant live without I happen to have no money xd it suxz xp

The beauty of Black Mail and Parents. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:08 am
first_founding
LordYakuza

The beauty of Black Mail and Parents. xd
My parents would kill me xd  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

[...The Cheesums...]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:18 pm
first_founding
Choclatecheese
first_founding

Well, KISS started in '73. They're still together. There's talk of a tour this year or early next year.
And Ozzy was with Sabbath... Sabbath is 70's. Judas Priest, yes 70's. 80's. Alice Cooper... 70's.

I guess you could say I am.
That's cool what year were you born in??  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:20 pm
LordYakuza
Yeah it does suck.  

[...The Cheesums...]

[original.ariwood]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:29 pm
I know this sounds lame.
^^;
I go to the mall, mostly, with my brother and sister.
We, mostly, just look around alot.
They buy their game from Game Stop and I might buy a book, or anything else lower than 10 bucks.
We then get some icecream and hang out in The Love Sack, or anywhere else that has a place to sit.

"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff