Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Car accident Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever been in a car accident?
  yes
  no
View Results

DawnVega

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:24 am
Las Thu I got in a car accident. Someone just hit my car from the back. Now I have a hard neck for 15 days!!! Well, at least he (the one who hit me) took the responsability and his ensurance cover it (car damages, hospital account), yes, hospital. I spent all thuesday in the hospital for my neck injure, and now I need someone to give me a ride, because I can't drive!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:32 am
[ Oh my, I'm so sorry. At least his insurance covered it, and you weren't hurt worse. ^^;

I've never been a car accident, thankfully. I almost was though, it was pretty creepy. We had just gone through an intersection and some car plowed into the one behind us. o_o
]  

Cassiexchan

KumikoxChan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:37 am
Aww, I hope you get better soon. 3nodding I've never been in a car accident luckily and I hope I'm not gonna be. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:41 am
My ex was recently hit by a car. TT^TT

Amazingly, he has no bruises or broken bones, but he walks with a limp and it hurts him to lift anything heavy or run. Dx

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:45 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I was in one when I was little.. I don't remember much about it but I think the worst injury in our vehicle was headaches and sore stomachs from our seatbelt/booster seat things. I think it was only my cousins, too I don't think I got hurt at all. All I really remember is my uncle getting out and directing traffic around the crash until police came.

Nani: Seb??

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:32 am
Yeah, Seb. D:  

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

zomgwhee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:16 am
get well soon heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:24 am
I myself haven't been in one, but my cousin died in one .-.  

Zeretseu

Matakko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:32 pm
I haven't had a REAL car accident, go-kart? xD But that's another story, for another time.

Get well soon!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:49 pm
aww well its good that you are ok suck that you can't drive >.<  

Kiwi Cow

GinSabra

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:16 pm
i have benin a 1/2 accident. i looked off of the road for a second. turned the whele. ( by accident of course) and swerved off of the road, hit a row of trees and swerved back across into a ditch. totaled dad's truck. i was ok. but i had to walk 1 mile home because i frogot my cell phone. i had to think about how my dad would react.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:12 am
I've never been in an accident but my sister has... plenty of times.  

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:18 am
User Image
Friends walk in and out of our lives....

Nope thankfully, and I hope I never will. Sorry to hear about your what happen get well soon. Just be thankfully it wasn't as bad as the one my mom was in.

She and her friend were driving and someone crashed in to them (now I don't know the whole story), thankfully my mom was wearing a seat belt. Only her neck was hurt, but sadly for her friend she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. She was launched from the car. She was severely hurt, but not killed. She had to relearn everything. From walking to talking and eating. sweatdrop So sad what happened, so always wear a seatbelt.

@Zeretseu- I'm sorry to hear about your cousin, it is sad when they take a life sad

....but true friends leave footprints on our hearts.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:08 pm
Ahh I'm sorry. Car Accidents are awful. I got in one 6 years ago. The car hit black ice and went tumbling down a 200 ft hill.
All I came out with was a internal bleeding in the head and many shards of glass in my hands. I feel pretty lucky compared to my mother who I thought was dead at first sight. A pool of blood in the eyes doesn't exactly leave a reassuring image that she's alive. Dx

Anywho, they say your life flashes before your eyes just before death. I dreamed of cows gathering around a pretty water-hole when I passed out. Is that normal for a near-death experience? O_o;

Anywho, I hope you feel better.

Paigerrr

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:52 pm
I was in a car accident when I was 16 and only 4 months into my permit. A Toyota Tacoma blew a red light at full speed and slammed into me in the intersection on Christmas Eve. My mom's 2002 Honda Accord was completely totaled. My worst injuries were an air bag to the face, torn rib cartilage (Still hasn't healed completely) and neck/shoulder/back pain. My mom had the same thing, minus the fat lip from the air bag and the rib cartilage getting torn. We both got 5 months of chiropractic treatment. The nice thing was that the police didn't doubt that the guy was completely at fault. My mom got her settlement money not too long after the accident and I got my settlement money not too long ago (Had to wait until I was 18 to get the papers notarized), so now we can put this thing behind us. That was easily the scariest thing that's ever happened to me.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff