Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
Possible ghost experiences...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The flash I saw was...
  A ghost.
  An animal.
  Something else.
View Results

Horny For Hugs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:53 am
Hi! A few weeks ago, I was in the car with my mom I forgot what we were doing or where we were going, but by the time we saw the "ghost" we were already back and pulling up to the house. Just as we started to turn into the driveway, we both saw a peach-ish colored flash on the passengers side of the car. It appeared out of nowhere, and it disappeared after only a few seconds of seeing it rush by our car. My mom stopped right there and asked what it was, I said I thought it was the dog for a moment, but it was too big, now that I think of it. And besdes that, Boris(The dog) was greeting us at the door when we walked in, he wasn't outside. There's also no way for him to get out and in out of the house without human help(Or apposable thumbs). No dog door, or anything. My mom also looked around the house and neighborhood to see if she could find the "ghost". No luck.

Also, sometimes I'll get ready to turn on my laptop, but when I sit down, the headphones would be unplugged, when a few minutes before so, they would be sitting on my desk, plugged into my computer. Sure, this could just be my elbow accidentally pulling them out, but it's happened plenty of times. It's weird.

What was the pale flash I saw in my driveway?
What's pulling the headphones out?
Has anything like these odd experiences ever happened to you?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:20 pm
At one of my old apartments we would here footsteps running down the hallway. Someone told me it was probably the apartment below us (we were top level) or the one next door. We heard the kids next door all the time, but it had a different resonance to it. If it was from another apartment, it echoed oddly. Add to that, my roommate got mad one day, ran into the hallway and threatened to do terrible things if it happened again. Like she could, but it was rather convincing. She was scarey. It didn't happen again. o.O

I also think all dryers are possessed. Wtf is happening to mah socks?! stressed  

Vixen13

Xx_Dark_soul_Eater_xX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:01 pm
Well I lived in a hunted house where you would here foots steps going down to the basement and coming up and you would also here the cabinet doors open and close. Me and my sister recorded some voices on one of those old tape recorders this all happened when I was ten yrs old. I also say a black shadow figure of a man in my old church down in the Sunday school and many more things happend to me and my friends. I am a firm believer that the things I seen and heard growing up really did hapend though at the time I was so scared 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:37 pm
You might have caught a glimpse of your mother's or your own guardian being. When I first started seeing mine it was in flashes here and there. Eventually he gave up trying to stay invisible and finally told me what he was. Now we're very close friends. The best part is that I never know what form he'll come to me in.  

lost_silme

hashti_mue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:05 am
i know sometimes they are just a flash of light... there are times that i can see flash of lights but normally i can see them in shapes, like human shape...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:51 pm
I hate sleeping with my door open when I go to sleep, because every time I do I see a shadow peeking in. Just standing in the hallway. Never comes in. It just stands in the hall, and every time I shine a light towards it I see it retreat further into the hallway.  

Hunnin

Codebreaking Prophet

8,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items