Games you would NOT reccommend for VC download Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:37 pm
Mine would have to be Toejam & Earl and Kid Icarus. Both were supposed to be good games, and Cult classics, but both just honestly seemed to kind of suck. Actually, really suck. Kid Icarus I'd recommend over Toejam & Earl, though.

Who else has wasted points?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:52 pm
I bought the first street fighter the releases, and about a month after they released turbo, so I wouldn't reecomend street fighter II, get the Turbo version.  

Xilo The Odd

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:08 pm
The Bonk games are a bit boring, by no means horrible though.
Metroid one (even from me) is probably a pass unless you have a hardcopy map of the game lying around  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:17 pm
Altered Beast, and Super Castlevania IV are really hard to enjoy, if not impossible.

Super Mario World I dislike, but I can see how people would like it. Probably the same amount of hate Fish has for Kid Icarus, except he actually finished KI, while I got pissed off at the boo house and never touched the channel since.  

Waynebrizzle

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:29 pm
I liked Altered Beast with a friend, but that's irrelevant.

BioHazard Battle might just be the worst game I have ever played. In fact, it doesn't really seem like a game at all. It's more like a loading screen mini game.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:59 pm
Tatsuman

BioHazard Battle might just be the worst game I have ever played. In fact, it doesn't really seem like a game at all. It's more like a loading screen mini game.

I can see how Altered Best would be fun with co-op, but playing as some muscular Greek guy kicking dogs by yourself isn't that great. D:  

Waynebrizzle

Diglidi-Dude

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:10 pm
Virtual console is useless. You can play those games on an emulator FREE.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:18 pm
Waynebrizzle
Tatsuman

I can see how Altered Best would be fun with co-op, but playing as some muscular Greek guy kicking dogs by yourself isn't that great. D:

I can see your point. Come to think of it, I've never played it single player. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@ Diglidi: But then you have to deal with control issues and emulation errors. Not to mention, you know....the FBI.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Jay F822

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:57 am
I never really liked Kid Icarus.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:40 am
Diglidi-Dude
Virtual console is useless. You can play those games on an emulator FREE.

illegally! but thats your decision... ya pirate...

Yeah I use roms too, only of games I either can't find, or can't play altogether. once I here it comes out on the VC I play it on mah wii, since I hardly use it anyway.  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:26 pm
Jay F822
I never really liked Kid Icarus.
I love you. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:44 pm
Personally, I can't make any suggestions because I'm still Waiting For Earthbound to come Out On VC. But now I KNOW I'm not getting Kid Icarus.  

Saturn64

[~.Bad-Luck.~]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:51 pm
Castlevania IV and Paper Mario one. I'm not sure what I saw in paper Mario way back when, but I definatley didn't enjoy CastlevaniaIV.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:42 am
I'd have to dissagree with Paper Mario. It's a good game . . . if you haven't played it since it came out (like me) Also, avoid games you already own/can play in your sleep. Like The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Don't get me wrong, it's an AWESOME game, and if you have never played it, go download it right now and watch the turning point in the zelda series. I've just beat it some 100 times . . .  

Dreaver

Axel 8 of 13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:52 am
Oh, theres so many! But the ones I wish I didn't download are Kid Icarus, Street Fighter II, Yoshis Story evil  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff