Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
SEX TOYS Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sex Toys?
  Yes, they add excitement to any relationship.
  No, they aren't natural.
  I guess. My partner likes them more than me.
  No, I would never use one.
View Results

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:50 pm
So Like.
I was having a conversation with my good friend Timsn and the topic of sex toys came up.

So like. Pelvic makes all the cool sex threads. And maybe this is covered in one of them, but I feel it deserves it's own topic. @w@
Plus, I wanna make a sex thread too ya know. x3

So...

Do you use sex toys?
Are they a turn on or a turn off?
What are yer favorite ones?

Phalluses. GOOD OR BAD?

Follow ToS pl0x. x3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:52 pm
Cause, you know, all the best threads start from conversations with me.  

x3 thisismysn x3

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:55 pm
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

Seconded... xDD <3

I dun't do stuff like that... I think a boyfriend is more pleasureful than any masturbation or sex toy... That and I dun't like touching mahself. It's gross. gonk

But my friend who does chain maille stuff made a chain maille d***o dipped in black liquid rubber, which now makes it rubbery. And he gave it to his girlfriend of the time. They broke up because of college, but she still has it... A chain maille d***o... xDDD

Ps. Do handcuffs count? wink

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:00 pm

Woot
Sex toys = sexyness! xD~
I has a pair of shackles... but when I was dating mah ex-gf I was actually visiting my home town, and the shackles were left here in my house xD~
So they are virgin shackles D;

And and... we almost almost bought a strap-on... but I was outta money, and it looked big and scary sweatdrop She was bitching me all day though, to buy cause she wanted to wear it *she tried it on and it looked funny* u.u"

Turn on... yeah... heart

I have no idea what Phalluses mean o.ov It's not in my dictionary xD

Great thread heart

Dictator STD

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:04 pm
Srta Tap Dance

Woot
Sex toys = sexyness! xD~
I has a pair of shackles... but when I was dating mah ex-gf I was actually visiting my home town, and the shackles were left here in my house xD~
So they are virgin shackles D;

And and... we almost almost bought a strap-on... but I was outta money, and it looked big and scary sweatdrop She was bitching me all day though, to buy cause she wanted to wear it *she tried it on and it looked funny* u.u"

Turn on... yeah... heart

I have no idea what Phalluses mean o.ov It's not in my dictionary xD

Great thread heart
Phallus = strap on.
xd

EDIT: And thanks, I'm sure I'm going to like this thread. o 3o

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:08 pm

oohh xD~
thankies Apple
Then... they're good, if not gigantic sized o.ov
I was in the sex shop the other day (In January sweatdrop ) and saw those... huge things... s c a r y ... I dunno how people can make that work xD

Dictator STD

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:26 pm
Srta Tap Dance

oohh xD~
thankies Apple
Then... they're good, if not gigantic sized o.ov
I was in the sex shop the other day (In January sweatdrop ) and saw those... huge things... s c a r y ... I dunno how people can make that work xD

YA!
I've not been in one of them stoes. (only 15) But my girlfriend was in one once, and I waited in the car.
When she came back it was funny cause I didn't want to ask about what was in it... but the guys we were with were talking about them.
Appartenly there was a lightsabe rone and a sword one. o,o;;;

OUCH.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:13 pm
O .o

My p***s = the only "toy" for m'lady. Maybe another part of me as well, you never know. *shrug* It wouldn't be right if we use substitutes. Not right at all.
But I see a bit of difference between us people that answered, so Imma slowly back away now, and go back to drawing ma comic.  

Norayr
Crew

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:15 pm
I've never used them, but I wouldn't completely rule out using them. I'm single, so it's not like I have to take someone else's opinion into consideration at the moment when it comes to that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:25 pm
I was with my boyfriend one night, and he was drunk and I was high.

Or maybe the other way around.

Anyways.

He says 'Vicky, you should get some sex toys.'

And I laughed.

And then he tried to roll off my lofted bed backwards, completely naked.

I think that is the night we started officially dating.

xD

Xyloid

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:47 pm
My boy and I have a small collection of goodies. I have two vibrators, but the newer one is much better than the other. He buys everything 'cuz I'm too shy to go into a sex shop. And then everything is at his house, so... Yay for anti-depressants.

They're great for when you can't/don't feel like having sex, but otherwise I'll take the real thing and not a piece of plastic.

And to think I was once a good little conservative girl. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:04 pm
What are sex toys? Yeah, I'm honestly asking that question... I've never heard of them... sweatdrop  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:49 pm
I have one, but I rarely use it now.
My sexy boy is my sex toy. cool

But I'll admit, after many many years of the same ol' p***s, I think sex toys would really help a relationship get a kick start, y'know?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:20 pm
W00t for more sex topics! heart

Rin Kairiu
What are sex toys? Yeah, I'm honestly asking that question... I've never heard of them... sweatdrop

Sex toys are items made specifically for masturbation, or for using with a partner during sexual activity. There's dildos, bullets, vibrators, c**k rings, Fleshlights and other fake vaginas, handcuffs, whips, n****e sucker things, strap-ons, restraints, dolls, etc. It's actually fun looking at various types, provided you're old enough and on a secure computer.

As for me, I don't have any actual toys (but the showerhead works well enough wink ) since my grandma goes through my stuff when she's here. And then she'd tell my mother and I'd likely get in trouble. But I do plan on getting a bullet when I move out. Just one of the $10 ones and if that works out well, I'll be getting the $114 Cone xd If I had a boyfriend, I'd definitely like to incorporate handcuffs and whips and c**k-rings, provided he's not opposed. Oh, and should we be away from each other for any length of time, I want to try the "Make Your own d***o" kit on him xD

That reminds me, my best friend and I still have a few sex shops to explore, since he promised me that he'd come along XD  

Zephire

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:27 am
vibrator.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff