Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
This one time at band camp........ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever meet a girl/boy that you like but he/she might not like you back?
  yes
  no
View Results

DrJ 3251

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:25 pm
I met a girl, I liked her a lot and she liked me a lot but she didnt want a boyfriend at the time, she just went thru a break up, I still like her a lot and we live fairly close to where we can date, but I cant tell if she likes me back, I would ask her friends to find out for me but I dont know them well enough that and there is another girl at my school who likes me IM SO CONFUSED!!!!!! I think I might blow up!!!!!!!!! any advice>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:51 pm
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

The title made me deja vu for a moment. Wasn't there another topic of the same title? xD;

I'm not too sure how long this topic is going to stay up...so err...o.o;

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Minako]

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:01 pm
I think there WAS a thread with the same title, but a different topic? xD;

This is more of a LI thing...maybe we should have an LI subforum? LOL???

Umm...you don't ask a girl's friends if she likes you, because that will destroy EVERYTHING [knows by experience], so you have to get to know her yourself. As for the other girl who likes you, if you like her back go for it. If not, don't be afraid to turn her down.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:32 pm
Holy crap .. o.o

I've been in that EXACT same situation. Except I blew it..

But, it's not a bad thing. I ended up with a better girl. But, you may not be as lucky. I agree though, don't ask her friends. You should be upfront with her, but not pushy. I'd say try to get to know her first. But, that's just one man's opinion.  

Matakko

pryocrazie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:39 pm
eh im in the same thing but a bit diff i like this girl at school and she likes some1 else and she went out with some1 last year but broke up with him and i like her but now he still liks her and now like 5 other guys like her now so it sucks but im turning 15 on the 21st so I DO OWN NOW !,,! (-_-) !,,! (<- those are longhorn finges not flicking u off biggrin )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:40 pm
Don't get with a girl from camp!
Never!
Heh [/generalized discrimination].  

Norayr
Crew

Matakko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:44 pm
Norayr
Never!

Bad experience? o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:54 pm
Matakko
Norayr
Never!

Bad experience? o.O
*nods*

TELL THE STORY, NOR!

Skarlis

zomgwhee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:05 pm
Skarlis
Matakko
Norayr
Never!

Bad experience? o.O
*nods*

TELL THE STORY, NOR!
Nor ish too sensitive  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:21 pm
zomgwhee
Nor ish too sensitive

What she said.

Plus you already know about Melissa, Noel.

EDIT: yea.  

Norayr
Crew

Skarlis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:33 pm
Norayr
zomgwhee
Skarlis
TELL THE STORY, NOR!
Nor ish too sensitive

What she said.

Plus you already know about Melissa, Noel.
But no one else does. ;~;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:43 pm
Lets keep it that way.  

Norayr
Crew

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:32 pm
Norayr
Never!

yeah
i kind of feel the same way
except, it's not band camp, it's Sitka Fine Arts Camp. HOLY CRAP IS THAT A GREAT SUMMER CAMP!!! anyway, most camp relationships don't go over well. for instance:
there was a girl, that really like me, but i didn't know, i just thought she wanted to be friends. so, she went back to the town she lived in, and i forgot about her. the next year, she remembered me, but i only sort of remembered her. i started to like her, but she had stopped liking me. eventually, i was going to ask her out because she was living in town for the summer, but then she started dating this horrible douche of a guy! (sorry if that's offensive, but it's how i feel) anyway, his name was ian (well...actually, it was iain, but it was pronounced ian) after three days, she jokingly called him a man-whore. so he, behind her back, called her a b***h. eventually, she found out through the grapevine and called him something else! he found out and said another thing and so on and so on, all of this behind eachother's backs! they wanted to stay together, but only until the other confessed about saying all of those mean things! eventually, he called her a b***h to her face and they broke up.
all the while, she's crushing on me. after they break up, i ask her about how she feels about me. she says i'm just a friend. i practically cry.
so the next year, she's STILL crushing on me, but is now dating a (rather flamboyant) different guy! and guess what? HIS NAME IS IAN, TOO! and not just "ian, too", she even calls him "ian 2"!!! so i avoid her for all of camp, just because i still have feelings for her and she's becoming more and more of a b***h and i'm regretting liking her!
so camp ends, and she leaves. but on a ddf (drama, debate, and forensics) trip, she approaches me and says, and i quote:
"I'm a horrible b***h and i'm not even a good person! i hate my own guts and you have every right to hate them too! i sold my soul to the devil, and i think of men as women's slaves!"
okay, okay, there might have been a little bit of personal editing in there ("i feel like a bad person because i feel like i've done something wrong between us, but i don't know what it is! i love you, i just don't LOVE you.")
so i tell her that she led me on. SHE says that she never did anything of the sort, she just acts that way to EVERYONE!!!

anyway, that's my camp drama  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:34 pm
Wow, that sure is.
As long as you realized that about her, I say it's good that you stay away from her.
And it's good that you guys got that out, or at least she did.

So even though my story wasn't exactly the same as yours, that's all the more reason to stay away from this sorta thing. Though it's funny because a lot of the people that I know that are married, got married through this camp. But I usually want to go either because of the snow or because a big group of the guys from church goes. So we end up having a fun week up thereā€¦ even though most of the guys go over to the girls cabins or bring them over to ours even though they still don't allow co-ed stuff (yes, even in college). Most of the time I'm stuck in the cabin that has the fart ensemble past midnight.
X.x  

Norayr
Crew

Chester luver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:25 pm
Yesh... i agree with those that said "DO NOT GET WITH SOMEONE FROM CAMP!!!" my freind did and he turned out to be a total jerk and she ended it.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff