Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)
How to create servitors Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gohlico

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:40 pm
Servitors, also known as thoughtforms, are basically man-made entities created to perform magickal tasks for the magician. There are many ways to create a servitor but for the sake of simplicity, I'll reveal steps on how I make a simple servitor.

1) I decide on my servitor's appearance, name, primary duty and expiration condition. For example, I've decided on a monkey-like servitor whose main function is to attract 1,000 dollars within a month and it'll expire once that goal has been achieved. Be sure to write the data on a piece of paper.

2) I visualize the servitor and imagine myself accumulating the vital force from the universe and then channeling it into the servitor's form.

3) While channeling the vital force, I mentally state all the data written on the paper. I keep on charging the servitor until I feel it's done. After when I'm done, I keep the paper as a file.

And there you have it, a simple servitor.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:07 am
Nice work, Gohlico. Simple, concise, and handy. =D  

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

AmongstTheFallen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:42 pm
This sounds very similar to a concept I stumbled across a few years ago while I was looking into Elemental magic. The process seems almost the same except the servitor was then called an elemental and was infused with the element with the qualities necessary to help the elemental carry out the task at hand. Also, no expiration period needed to be set as an elemental continued to perform a task until such a time that you dismissed it.

Any thoughts on this matter, or have you seen this concept that I'm talking about before? Actually, thinking about it, the difference really could be the name rather than two entirely different concepts altogether.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:14 pm
AmongstTheFallen
This sounds very similar to a concept I stumbled across a few years ago while I was looking into Elemental magic. The process seems almost the same except the servitor was then called an elemental and was infused with the element with the qualities necessary to help the elemental carry out the task at hand. Also, no expiration period needed to be set as an elemental continued to perform a task until such a time that you dismissed it.

Any thoughts on this matter, or have you seen this concept that I'm talking about before? Actually, thinking about it, the difference really could be the name rather than two entirely different concepts altogether.

Ah yes! Servitors and elementals are one and the same. Franz Bardon refer to his artificial spirits as 'elementals'. However, today's modern magicians call them servitors to avoid confusion with nature spirits. It is possible to create servitors with types of energies other than life force/prana/mana/chi/ki through the same principles.  

Gohlico

Terg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:02 pm
In a moment of genius, a few weeks ago I successfully bonded a thoughtform to a doll.

In this way, I believe, I gave it more power without having to constantly depend on me. And after inscribing various sigils on it, I made it into my familiar. With his help, he and I go on excursions through the physical, mental and spiritual worlds.

Since then I've bonded various thoughtforms to physical objects. I've filled an entire chess set with personal servants. And using the elements, I used the different pieces to represent the different elements.

All my servitors remain dormant until called.

Just throwing in my two cents.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:29 pm
I bump this thread because I revised the instructions.

Tips

- You can do maintenance on your servitor and reprogram it at anytime after its creation.

- If you want, you can "feed" your servitor to empower it. Feeding method is done through the use of sigils, simple offerings or just energy projection.

- Always program a destruction ritual to eliminate your servitor just in case it causes you trouble or you don't need it anymore.

- One of the most important tips: MAKE SURE ITS OBEDIENT TO YOU. Nobody wants a servitor that causes trouble and won't follow orders.  

Gohlico

xXxX dusk XxXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:02 pm
wow i will try this ASAP...
i already know the name and what to use it for... im just wondering.... what makes these spirit-like beings elementals? i mean like are they tied closely to the elements or something? how do i make sure it is obedient?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:35 am
xXxzephyrusxXx
wow i will try this ASAP...
i already know the name and what to use it for... im just wondering.... what makes these spirit-like beings elementals? i mean like are they tied closely to the elements or something? how do i make sure it is obedient?

The word "elemental" doesn't necessarily mean it's tied to the elements of Earth, Air, Fire, Water: it could mean that the servitor is an elementary being, in the sense that it has a singular purpose.

Obedience, I'd imagine, wouldn't be terrifically difficult - servitors are made to fulfill instructions, so provided its instructions are clear and don't allow for odd logical loopholes, it's a piece of cake.  

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Alistair_Faust

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:41 am
very interesting thread i will try this out ASAP  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:29 pm
Actually you probably should give it an expiration date of at least 7 days. If you just let it roam free then it could start draining a LOT of energy off of you, like a little psi vampire (albeit a nasty one).

A fun one that I know about (though I have never have had use of it) is to create an entity that has a body, a bunch of teeth and a gigantic mouth to boot, but no a**s. The purpose of the Teeth Fetch is eat the negative energy of someone that is being negative to you. When the Fetch (or servitor what have you) is full it will explode on the target. Very mean, very deserving.

FFF,
Angus  

Cunning Witch Angus

Sir Harley

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:07 am
I couldn't do it... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:22 am
but i feel like i'm being watched  

Sir Harley

O.G. Sex Symbol

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:35 am
Terg
In a moment of genius, a few weeks ago I successfully bonded a thoughtform to a doll.

In this way, I believe, I gave it more power without having to constantly depend on me. And after inscribing various sigils on it, I made it into my familiar. With his help, he and I go on excursions through the physical, mental and spiritual worlds.

Since then I've bonded various thoughtforms to physical objects. I've filled an entire chess set with personal servants. And using the elements, I used the different pieces to represent the different elements.

All my servitors remain dormant until called.

Just throwing in my two cents.

I know I'm probably necro-ing something that really explains itself, But I don't get something about what you've said.

I have tried with tooth and nail to get on those damned other planes and to hear that you acheived this with nothing short of a doll, Kinda intrigues me. I would like to create a servitor that could help me reach different planes, weither it be astral or spirit.

So.. May I ask how you created it?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:28 pm
on a bit of a tangent-y thing.....
did you know that there is a ritual to contact a nuclear elemental floating around the internet?  

erinnightwalker

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:46 am
erinnightwalker
on a bit of a tangent-y thing.....
did you know that there is a ritual to contact a nuclear elemental floating around the internet?

Was it under a chaos magic site? I find those magicians have the most interesting rituals. I love them. It's exactly what I have been looking for, I just don't do the whole paradigm shift thing.  
The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games