Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Weird sleeping positions/habits... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:19 am
. . .My brain seems scrambled right about now.

I sleep on a queen size bed, I believe. And well I sleep in the middle of the bed with one pillow because I am only one man. So I sleep on my back usually because if I sleep on my stomach, my arms usually get caught under my trunk and once I wake, they're VERY numb and I'm not able to move 'em because they're so heavy.
Well, usually towards the morning I wake and feel the need to change my position from face up, to face down, so I roll over to my left and sleep like that for a while before rolling back onto my back. Well this morning, I apparently rolled WAAAY over to the right (the right side has the wall), and being drowsy I didn't realize that. After my normal timing I wanted to roll back on my back towards the right. Smart move. I banged my head right to the wall with a loud BAAM!, I woke to find I was completely perpendicular to my bed. Then I situated myself in the normal placing.

Other than that, I can't remember any weird sleeping position I've done. I remember though that I used to hang over the edge of my bed when I was younger, and on occasion I'd have my feet on my pillow in the morning. But I've stopped moving so much as I got older...

Anyway, any weird things you guys do in your sleep?
Oh yea... I don't know how this happens, but occasionally I wake up in bed completely naked under my sheets when I know I was fairly dressed when I got in. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:21 am
User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

What is weird, is when you wake up with a pillow inbetween your legs. And you nekkid.

That my friend is a WEIRD sleeping postion to wake up in.
-Giggles-

Thrusts: 13,622User Image

Lady Pelvic

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:23 am
rofl rofl
How does that even happen!?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:26 am

Well. . . . .I wouldn't know this. >>;

But it just does happen!

Lady Pelvic

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:28 am
    I don't really have weird sleeping positions. Well, I don't know if it's weird. But aparently I stick my butt out when I sleep. My friend told me so the next day. xD
    And I've fallen asleep on the floor before. I was on my laptop, which is also on the floor. And I was so tired x.x

I managed to untie my hair overnight. Somehow. The hair tie was on my wrist when I woke up. I am 99% sure, I tied it up when I went to bed. O.o

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:28 am
User Image
xDDDDDD
I sleep in weird positions too. When I was really little, I fell asleep upside-down in a reclining chair.
Ohoh, and once, I fell asleep with both of my legs behind my head. :'DD

I am Word

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:29 am
Course not.
If your dreaming, from what I learned in psychology for one semester, you shouldn't be able to move in that stage of sleep... but maan
Yea ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:31 am
Duchess Dill
    I don't really have weird sleeping positions. Well, I don't know if it's weird. But aparently I stick my butt out when I sleep. My friend told me so the next day. xD
    And I've fallen asleep on the floor before. I was on my laptop, which is also on the floor. And I was so tired x.x

I managed to untie my hair overnight. Somehow. The hair tie was on my wrist when I woke up. I am 99% sure, I tied it up when I went to bed. O.o

Girl, I do the 'butt in the air' position all the time. 8D
I dream of buttsex often.

Lady Pelvic

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:32 am
I am Word
User Image
xDDDDDD

O.O
*blink blink* I... am amazed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:33 am
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Duchess Dill

Girl, I do the 'butt in the air' position all the time. 8D
I dream of buttsex often.

xD to both of yous.  

Norayr
Crew

I am Word

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:33 am
Norayr
I am Word
User Image
xDDDDDD

O.O
*blink blink* I... am amazed.
User Image

8DDDDDD
Good. >D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:35 am

Oh Nor I'm sure you sleep with you a** up as well.
You dream of buttsex all the time. You told me over the phone.
Lawl. xD

As I always say, YOU'RE AS STRAIGHT AS A RAINBOW!

Lady Pelvic

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:38 am
    xD
    I don't think I dream of buttsex. I'm sure I would remember that. I remember all teh strange ones :3

My brother sleeps in very weird positions. I've seen heard him fall out of his bed before. His cover is sometimes all over his face, and leaving his legs uncovered. Strange child. He talks in his sleep too xD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:56 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I usually sleep on my side.. but I almost always need a pillow or something between my legs and something, like bunched up blankets or a smaller pillow to hold on to. My mom sleeps a lot like that too. Ahaha. A nice comfy person makes a good substitute for those pillows. =P But I do move around a lot. Maybe mom and I are just born cuddlers. =P

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:59 am
Heh, well there's really nothing weird with that, Sam.

But sleep talkers freak me out. I'd get out of the shower past midnight and I'd walk over to my drawer to get my underwear and I hear my dad and my sister sleep talking from their rooms. And the thing is they mumble in low voices so I freak out thinking it's a demon or something...

And PTF... I just stated that I sleep on my back! How am I going to ... you know what? I'm not even going to give that to you. No, no, no.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff