Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
New here...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orion-Star_Sirius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:40 pm
What are the rules and other info I need to know to start up my role playing? Please help me out here.
xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:37 pm
hello well im new too,so i hope someone can help us in the role playin  

Yunna-KON

Cain Telvanni

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:29 pm
well...

The guild has millions of different rp's, all in diff catagories. Depending on what you want, the rules may, repeat may change. The basics are no cybering, no godmoding, and don't piss off other players. The TC usually sets up rules in the first few posts, so, yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:19 am
wel we do have rules postes all over the place for you to read if you just look about.
if you want to join an RP ask the RP's creator what there rules are. if you want to start an RP make shore its in the corect forum then make your own rules.

any one wnat to add to that?  

kaykeyser
Crew

Cain Telvanni

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:44 pm
no, O' guild lord, your word be the final one.

Hail, newcomer, hail the Guildmaster!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:38 pm
Well, try reading the guild announcements. They have the rules and plenty of other things you need to know.  

kirarose10

Lady Gwenith

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:58 pm
Hi, I'm new as well!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:08 pm
Hello everyone. I am sorta new this site.  

Twistedlovenlust

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:09 pm
You're doing well so far. Don't sweat it so much or you'll never enjoy RPing at its fullest. The rules are stated at the begining of every RP thread. The announcements here on the general board have the overall rules, I believe.

The important thing is to have fun. Just join the RP that's right for you or start a fresh one that doesn't overlap an existing RP (this will prevent confusion). Good luck to all the new guys who are reading this.  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games