Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply A Place to Chat!
Sailor moon: great or flake?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:56 pm
We are all fans of the show, but for sailor moon personally, I am curious to know whether you feel that Sailor moon is truly a great person or whether her character should have been changed to something better?

If you feel that Sailor Moon's character could have been better in any way, then please, share it below.

If you feel that Sailor Moon's character was great, then please tell your reasons why below as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:24 pm
I think she is a great person because she cares about people and she's hilarious.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Princess Makoto Kino

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:46 pm
I think in the anime series she starts more immature, but grows throughout the series , in the manga she seems pretty mature .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:34 am

I'd say both in a way, though more on the great side. I love Sailor Moon, but I admit that she, like many other heros/superheros is a very good/pure/genuine person, which in a way makes her character typical of a hero.

However, she is also very silly and very immature at the beginning of the series but she grows and becomes stronger and more mature. Sure, there are running gags in the story line, but her overall growth makes her a more interesting character. As the main character, she deserves her role.

Mystery Ceres

Shirtless Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

SereneKittenB

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:20 am
I think she is a great person. Plus, her character isn't all perfect which is good. It gives her depth. One moment she acts like a dumb clown, but when someone she cares about is in trouble then she toughens up and fights.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:00 am
I think that Sailor moon is a good character. I do like the manga sailor moon better. But both have their ups and downs.  

shorty1587

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
A Place to Chat!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items