Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So I just hit myself in the head with my phone... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yup, a phone.
  Someone has issues. o3o
  Zomg, I can relate! :'D
  Err? I'm just here for the gold...
View Results

[Minako]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:26 pm
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

The title is pretty self-explanatory. You see, my mom just called and I went to pick up my phone. It was on a table, so I had to lean over. When I quickly went to put it to my ear I smacked it just above my right eye. @_x It hurt so badly I literally yelped in the phone. My mom was all freaked out. xD;

So, what stupid things have you ever done to self mutilate hurt yourself?

(I checked the first three pages and there wasn't a topic like this, though I'm pretty sure it's a repeat cause I suck like that...I apologize. ;D)

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:34 pm
Lol. I did the same the other day but with my remote...I was throwing it up when I was laying down and it hit like right below my throat.  

MARGAR3T

[Minako]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:38 pm
MARGAR3T
Lol. I did the same the other day but with my remote...I was throwing it up when I was laying down and it hit like right below my throat.

User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

Oww. ><;

I had an incident with a remote once when I was younger...I was tossing it around and it hit my teeth. Luckily none fell out. xD

&&&&
breathe...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:48 pm
I've hit myself pleanty of times with quite a variety of things....
phones and remotes included.... lol..

and I once bit on a chopstick too hard while eating... that my loose tooth fell out O.O
it was painful... -__- ;  

TehElleN

LoWFaTCReaMPuFF

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:21 pm
User Image

Eh, it happens.

Yesterday i hit the side of my eye with the end of the car door. I hurt lyk s**t! Dx Now i have this scar right beside my eye and it hurts every time i blink. :l
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:04 pm
The other week i was grilling some burgers for the first time and i tried lifting the lid too fast so it fell back down and hit my arm stressed  

D_ROW42

Lady Dionish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:36 pm
In third-grade P.E., we were playing with scooters. I fell...on my front tooth. It ended up chipping half of it off. Now you can see a triangle-shaped filler-thing in my smile!

The dentist says when I'm around 18 I can get a crown on it, but until then, I'll just have to "grin and bear it"! lol i crack myself up! rofl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:11 pm
just now!lol I was wiping the floor, and a cabinet was right below my head so I was looking at the flor and walked over; not knowing the cabinet was there.. and BAM! right on my forehead...lol O_O xp

I Chelsea I

Liquid Muffin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I poked myself in the eye with my glasses and when I woke up the next morning [I poked myself at night] apparently the layer that protects your eye had been ripped off. oO So it had to grow back. D:
My eye stung for a loooong time.
[Vote For Me in the AvA?]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:34 pm
One time I opened the cabinet on the wrong side in my kitchen and I wasn't watching and I pulled really really really hard and I hit myself it the fact. I thought I broke my nose. sad

Also I tend to walk into walls while not looking.

[Lena E.]

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:13 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Umm.. I've hit myself in the head with the barrel of a .22 rifle. Haha, I used to be in Air Cadets and I was learning the drill for the Remembrance Day ceremony at the park and instead of bringing it up and leaning it on my shoulder it fell ad hit me in the side of my head. XD

That rifle drill stuff was brutal, even if you did it correctly it was hard on the shoulders and for how long you have to stand there in the freezing cold your hands and toes ended up numb (so you almost drop the gun) and you ache from trying to hold your position. Laaammmeeee.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:44 pm
I've whacked myself in the head and/or shin many a time with my tennis racket after completely a swing or during a serve.

;P

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:00 am
    I hit my head all the time on my bed. It's a high bed :3
    I've also poked my eye before. Don't know how I managed it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:00 pm
I am clumsy by nature.
Yesterday I went to visit a college with my friends and I walked into the doors... xD
Then I fanned myself with a packet of papers (its so hot lately!) and hit myself in the eye.
But my friend tripped outta' the cafeteria so I feel better... hehheh... oh man...

But I constantly am off a couple inches (sometimes more) and walk into walls... arg!  

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

[Minako]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:32 pm
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

*cringes at other people's stories* D;

@ Liquid Muffin: Oh my god, that must have hurt so bad!!! X_X

I have a little bruise above my eye now by the way. *pokes it* :'D

&&&&
breathe...

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff