Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
School mascots... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryugatsu Doom

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:53 am
I'm not sure if this was or was not a previous thread...

I was talking with a friend and the topic of school mascots came up. I'm curious now... What is/was the school mascot you people have/had. Mine in high school was a B-24 bomber, that's because the town I live in was founded in World War II. The bomber plant was the major source of income at the time. Which is we have alot of things here like The Rosie Award and such. This is because the Willow Run bomber plant was the same one Rose Will Monroe (Aka: Rosie The Riveter) worked in.

My college mascot is an eagle, I can't really say much about it because I know so little. It's ok... I mean it doesn't have a great back story like my high school one but atleast it's not something stupid.

Edit: Please, don't just post what your mascot is. Try if you can to provide a back story or a personal experience with it. If you can't atleast tell us what you think about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:05 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

In elementary school it was the lions and in high school it was the blue bear. Evidently there is actually a bear called that. Aha.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:56 am
My high school's mascot is the bulldog. Almost all of my family members on my mom's side are bulldogs [they went to the same high school I went to...it's an old school] and I wanted to be one too. Not a stupid mustang like the members of my family younger than me decided to become...D:< BULLDOGS, WOOF WOOF! scream

My college is a community college...we have no mascot. Is that normal? I guess we could be the Pasadena Roses, since that's pretty much all we're known for...Rose Parade, Rose Bowl, Rose Court...Yeah. Roses.

"Are there really roses all over Pasadena?" The answer is no.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:25 am
    Ours is a cat. This is because a random cat lives at the college. It's a really cool cat.

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Usagimitai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:49 am
in elementry school we had the stupidest looking bird mascot i hated it!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:30 am
I was the shining stars, then I moved and became a purple tiger, then I moved again and became a black panther.  

Purplepiratelynn

NinJanitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:26 pm
Well, high school was the Spartan. It was pretty cool I guess. My college was a community college, so no mascot. But I'd make a cow the mascot because the school is smack dab in the middle of farmville blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:55 pm
Raiders: Native Americas
Ragdolls: Like those creepy Raggedy Anne Dolls... Raggidy? I don't know, the ones with red yarn as hair and a blue/white dress

...I hate my school mascots.
xD  

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:47 pm
My school teams are called the Spartans.
We don't have an animal mascot though. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:54 pm
My high school has no mascot. xP
But the teams are known as the Knights. I don't know why they chose that name... It's kind of dumb. D":

Paigerrr

I am Word

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:03 pm
In elementary school, our mascot was a 'Superstar'
rolleyes
Now it's a panther. :]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:12 pm
In Elementary school we were the alligators, must have been because we were green and liked to bite people's faces off. Before I was an alligator, that school's mascot was an apple...>>'

I'm glad they changed it.

My first year of middle school we were panthers, really cool because I was going through my jaguar/panther faze. <<' Then we combined with the Highland View Hawks so that we could construct an earthquake safe school and our mascot became the Griffin. 8D Har har, too bad our picture was of an eagle and a lion. D=

They should have made a cooler mascot. D=<

So now I'm in my last year of Highschool, we're the Spartans, kind of dull, kind of cool though...We get a lot of 300 jokes. D= For some reason though, we've never had a Spartan as our mascot...No. We have some weird bear suit that dances at foot ball games. >>"

Why the bear?! D=

Hikari Leonhart

Greedy Giver

J3wels

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:59 pm
Timberwolves.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:06 pm
User Image

We're like..some soldiers or something.

=/

xD I kinda don't have much more information bout it!

User Image

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

ZukoMai

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:26 pm
Elementary: Tornado Tigers (colors: yellow,black,white)

Middle school: Hayes Hornets (colors: yellow,black,white)

High school (currently in): St. Albans Red Dragons (colors: red,black,white) [whoo!]

ninja I R invisible!  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces