Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
One GaiaLife Issue

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mOrPhInE mOmEnTs LoVe- TM

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:00 pm
Well, I need more friends, i promise you my bleeding, tainted heart and soul...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:43 pm

Doesn't sound like much of an issue, you're just kind of lonely. I tell everyone this: you may add me as long as you promise to engage in intelligent conversations.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:27 am
you dont really need a lot of friends..to quote a really good friend of mine, "id rather have just one real friend than a million acquittance s.."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:29 am
Act exactly like me, and I swear down on my life, you will have a million gaia friends, 5 conversations on the go at once and 7 instant messengers active at once.

Alternatively be yourself, if you see someones signature and you like it, tell them in a PM it strikes up conversation that is polite and friendly.  

Rellik San
Captain

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:20 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Doesn't sound like much of an issue, you're just kind of lonely. I tell everyone this: you may add me as long as you promise to engage in intelligent conversations.
Amen.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:00 pm
Well none of my friends like me that much... and if I do stuff like randomly PM people saying I like their so or so, they cuss me out...  

mOrPhInE mOmEnTs LoVe- TM

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff