Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:32 pm
I'M WAYNE, AND I'M CRAZYZYZYZY ABOUT MEETING YOU GUYS.

So, for the event of this guild's badassedness-ery-doo, we're going to have this thread for you new guys to introduce yourselves. There are no guidelines; say anything you want. Give us your hair color, favorite foods, likes, dislikes, mental disorders, birth marks, favorite videogames (no, they don't have to be Nintendo).

If you are a new member, I highly recommend posting here. As you've seen in the guide in the main forum, the Spam Can is one of our landmarks, and the most frequently used thread in this guild. New members should hang out there and get to know everybody. Most of us are very friendly. Some of us will violate you. 3 of us are normal. No, I'm not normal.

So, as they say in Viewtiful Joe:

JUST GO FOR IT!

(That means post here!!)

I've edited this post to make the guild feel a little newer and coincide with Fish's changes, correct old grammar mistakes, make new grammar mistakes, and, uh, I don't know.

If you're the kind of person who decided this post was too long and just skipped to this last line, I'm saying this thread is for you to introduce yourself, so do it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:52 pm
Hi!! I'm new to the cult. I have an obbsession with pokemon and dragons... cause I'm cool like that!!  

moonlightwaterdragon

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Phoenixman6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:55 pm
Hi, I'm new to the guild (obviously or I wouldn't be posting here) and I'd just like to say a few words about myself. I have a Wii and a DS, although I usually only play them when I'm with friends. I greatly dislike playing games by myself, but if the game is good enough (like Zelda) I tend to spend hours at a time on it. My least favorite game for the Wii that I've played so far is Red Steel, simply because of its control style. I guess you kinda have to cut it a break seeing as it was the first FPS on the Wii, but I think it could have been better than it is. I currently play WoW and Warcraft III, but I think I might play this a bit now that I'm getting into it. I look forward to meeting and getting to know the people in this guild as I'm sure you all want to get to know me as well ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:55 pm
moonlightwaterdragon
Hi!! I'm new to the cult. I have an obbsession with pokemon and dragons... cause I'm cool like that!!

*throws confetti at you for being the first response*

You'll probably feel at home here, then.  

Waynebrizzle

Ken Ray Avalon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:56 pm
hiya, I'm Patrick and I'm new, I love most games and I've been playing games since I was like 2  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:58 pm
Welcome, you guys. I hope Wayne doesn't mind that I post here, but I'd like to take this oppotunity to introduce myself to the new members. I'm a mod here.
Have fun! mrgreen  

Denko

Fusion_X_ Rebirth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:01 pm
I'm new to the cult and my favorite thing to play is Mega Man X. 3nodding 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:03 pm
Hello my name is Malignant Narcissism ( or Beckie....yeah) I'm a huge fan Of pokemon and would love it if you would not make fun of me for being a pokemon fanatic at the age of 16. I'm a junior in High school, and I'm here to hang, and find friends to add to my wii address book and my pal pad in pokemon pearl! Hopw we can chat via wi-fi! I have a headset!  

Malignant Narcissism

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:04 pm
Hello
I'm Cattra

some of you know me, some don't
I'm new to the guild

I have been gaming on a NES since I was 4 (sad truth) and today I still game actively (Melee all the way to Mario Kart ds at school)

so this is my hello  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:08 pm
Hi, Im pat. Ive got a Wii, Ds and I beat Legend of Zelda like last month. I cant wait For super smash brawl smile  

Shadow803

Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces