Reply ♥ Small pets ♥
Ferrets

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoredwanzox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:23 pm
I have two ferrets, Ava and Evee. I don't have any pictures of them yet, because they will not stand still long enough!

I was just wondering if anyone else had them, or if anyone is looking into getting one, ask me anything smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:07 am
i love ferrets. but my mum wont let me have any.  

the naked pixie

xoredwanzox

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:09 pm
They are a BIG responsibility, but worth it!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:22 pm
I have 1 ferret named Freddy =) I need to take more pictures of him! And then I'll show you. He is so cute ^^ He's just like a little puppy chasing me around the house and me chasing him around the house xP  

snubsnub

rosiebun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:38 am
My friend has an adorable and sweet ferret named Baby. I want to gat one but my mom says they smell and my cat might try to eat it though. dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:04 pm
rosiebun
My friend has an adorable and sweet ferret named Baby. I want to gat one but my mom says they smell and my cat might try to eat it though. dramallama

Yes, they do smell but the cat definately won't eat the ferret. =o  

snubsnub

iamsquatty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:21 am
i've got three ferrets, tonka, kratos and ollivander (ollie). they are my furry children.

actually, if you keep the cage and litter boxes clean, ferrets dont really smell. also you need to be sure to feed them good food. dont give them a whole lot of baths either (with soap) because the more baths you give them, the more their oil glands will be overactive trying to compensate for the drier skin, and that will make them more smelly too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:39 am
my friends have two ferrets Elmo and sumo , they recently competed in ferret races and did well ,they like to play chasey and when they have had enough they run and climb into their cages . They eat anything and like milo to drink .The two of them are just gentle and adorable heart  

villian2

♥ Small pets ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff