Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you had this problem?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Laehl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:58 pm
Well, may seem a bit long ago, but I am still playing Mario Kart Ds and I was playing online with people worldwide. There was four people and it seems all but one seemed to go through the course. The first track we played was Luigi's Mansion and on the turn as soon as you get into the mansion, one of the player on the map seemed like he went through the wall and came down landing on the table in the room after the turn and he seemed to be teleporting around the stage. Though that made me have a few questions, there was another that came on the second track where we were playing on Desert Hills and now it was only me and him. I started of and he just went back a bit from the start line, not hitting any item boxes, and just randomly got 3 blue shells, one right after the other, and sent them at me and then got a red shell and then a star.... I was confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:07 pm
When it looks like they're teleporting around, that is lag. That will happen in most races.
The second part about the blue shells, though? That is a hacker.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Laehl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:14 pm
I thought so, and about the first part, no one else seemed to be lagging, we were all going fine, but he just kept popping up everywhere.

Also does anyone play Mario Kart Ds over Wifi still? I still play a bit and if anyone wants to play my friend code for the game is: 154722395520  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games