Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Trading pokemon to collect ID's Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorack Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:11 pm
You know that lottery corner were it gives you a chance to win an item based of the GTS? well I was wondering if anyone would want to trade pokemon with me to add to chances to win a master ball if all the digits match. (I also like getting new locations on my globe thing back at the GTS. i hope to one day have a pokemon from every state. biggrin )

Anyways, if you would like to trade, let me know what you want, I have a ditto, and every version of the games so far, so if i dont have it, i can ether catch one, or breed it for you. (Charmanders, Eevees and the like)

>.> only thing i wont give up are my lengendarys, since theres only one in the games of course. (note, my Pearl version is japanese, so if you want a pearl pokemon be advise the name is gonna be in japanese characters. if its a big issue for you i an just trade it to my diamond and breed an english one, i dont mind though it will take longer for you to get it no idea how long as i have yet to find my other DS >.>. yes...i have a lot of free time on my hands.)

FC: 3780 5616 9559  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:56 pm
Can you get me a few Eevees? I will PM you my information as soon as I can.  

Mark von Drake

Zorack Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:50 pm
Mark von Drak
Can you get me a few Eevees? I will PM you my information as soon as I can.

Sure, i added my FC to the opening post. i was dumb and left it out before. ill PM you when i have them  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:34 pm
I currently have that would be of intrest im sure, well, more eevees for one, Ralts, Ditto, Spiritomb, Charmander, the three starters from diamond and pearl. working on getting the Gold and Silver starters from one of my pokemon games on the cube.  

Zorack Takahashi

Zorack Takahashi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:09 pm
>.> im surprised no one is interested. I had one guy want some eevees so i bred them, and now he said something came up and has yet to trade x.x

why must all my topics fail? oh well.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:37 pm
OOH OOH I want a ninetales smile please???

tell me what you want?? also dude PM me we could trade a couple of those trade to evolve guys smile

I'm all in I have 3 1/2 boxes full of traded pokemon from different people smile

and yes I already got a master razz

PM ME PLEASE (i got to do A LOT for web classes today so maybe tomorrow??? or sat?? ppfft i'm free on the weekend PM ME DUDE PLEASE!)  

TurboSL1

melikefood

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:26 pm
Do you happen to have any ratls that have an impish nature with the ability synchronize?

It would help me a ton.
FC is in signature.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:13 pm
melikefood
Do you happen to have any ratls that have an impish nature with the ability synchronize?

It would help me a ton.
FC is in signature.

Unfortunatly, i hae several ralts, but only one has Synchronize, its nature is bold.

*edit adds. i got several dittos of varying natures. i can try to get one in my spare time, if a impish syncro ralts comes up ill let you have first shot at it.

*second edit adds, had a few old eggs in the pc i was hatching, a modest ralts with sycro came out of it.  

Zorack Takahashi

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:01 am
Any chance you have a Totodile or Chickareta?

I have most of the pokemon (434 of them I own) but I don't own an Emerald versions so I can't get my hands on this two.

I'll trade for the id anyways if you don't have ethier though.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:52 am
Zetshimaru
Any chance you have a Totodile or Chickareta?

I have most of the pokemon (434 of them I own) but I don't own an Emerald versions so I can't get my hands on this two.

At the moment, no, but if you are willing to wait i can get them for you. Just let me know if someone else gets them to ya, that way i dont work for nothing. XD  

Zorack Takahashi

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:58 am
I'm more then 90% sure that I won't get them from anyone else. I only know one person you has emerald and he game me the typhlosion I have now and he isn't going to try and get another starter from emerald, plus the fact I can't get them on GTS since I haven't seen them is another reason I'm sure I won't get them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:07 pm
Zorack Takahashi
melikefood

It would help me a ton.
FC is in signature.

Unfortunatly, i hae several ralts, but only one has Synchronize, its nature is bold.

*edit adds. i got several dittos of varying natures. i can try to get one in my spare time, if a impish syncro ralts comes up ill let you have first shot at it.

*second edit adds, had a few old eggs in the pc i was hatching, a modest ralts with sycro came out of it.

I'll take the modest and the bold please!
Those would really help!

What will you be wanting in return?  

melikefood

Zorack Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:14 pm
melikefood
Zorack Takahashi
melikefood

It would help me a ton.
FC is in signature.

Those would really help!

Anything is fine, im not picky, i just like collecting ids and helping people. so it can be a Bidoof or just something neat you got plenty of.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:30 pm
Zorack Takahashi
melikefood
Zorack Takahashi
melikefood

It would help me a ton.
FC is in signature.

Those would really help!

Anything is fine, im not picky, i just like collecting ids and helping people. so it can be a Bidoof or just something neat you got plenty of.

Alright, I'm ready.
I was kicked off the computer for a bit because my sister had to do something on it..  

melikefood

Zorack Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:47 pm
Zetshimaru
I'm more then 90% sure that I won't get them from anyone else. I only know one person you has emerald and he game me the typhlosion I have now and he isn't going to try and get another starter from emerald, plus the fact I can't get them on GTS since I haven't seen them is another reason I'm sure I won't get them.

IF i remember correctly, i can get all three from the gamecube game, transfer to a gba game, then again to pokemon diamond, and breed extras.

Ill have to beat it before i can trade,but that seems the easiest way.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff