Eh
View Results

chocolate_bob

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:45 am
I can get any pokemon just ask for it. oh I can't do abilites and i'm working on shiny (I can get the first three games starters shiny though). Oh, I'm a Pokemon Hacker so nothing legit. Just put it on here (the forum) and PM me. I also have a problem which if you can solve... there might be a really rare pokemon that you did'nt ask for in it for you. The problem is should I change it to a certain amount of gold for a pokemon is it against the TOS. Just PM me the answer and point out where you learned this. Don't give me a HUGE list and expect them all just ask for one or two. It is incredibly boring to make them level 100 (I use rare candys) so it all depends where I catch them. If you want the code for the first three starters, rare candys or the one where I get anything PM me. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 am
not always online though  

chocolate_bob

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Pretendo13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:26 pm
Can you get a LEGIT, untouched, timid Darkrai?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:41 am
You should probably tell these dudes that you're a hacker. I believe it's still impossible to get a legit Darkrai.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Saturn64

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:51 pm
Tatsuman
You should probably tell these dudes that you're a hacker. I believe it's still impossible to get a legit Darkrai.

No, Not actually. have you heard Of the japanese Movie Event? They were given out for Free.

And I'll have what Pretendo's having.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:02 pm
I want a Darkrai!  

TheUltimateHokage88

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:36 am
Personguy94
Tatsuman
No, Not actually. have you heard Of the japanese Movie Event? They were given out for Free.

Nope. Never heard of it. But I seriously doubt this dude has every Pokemon and is so willing to let them all go without a price. That's just stupid. They're, at the very least, cloned.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:30 am
hacker!... but still... level 100 Mew please xd friend code?  

Super Cheesio

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:59 pm
Tatsuman
Personguy94
Tatsuman

Nope. Never heard of it. But I seriously doubt this dude has every Pokemon and is so willing to let them all go without a price. That's just stupid. They're, at the very least, cloned.
the only legit way to get darkrai is to have the japanese game, or to have traded with a japanese guy that has it... and then get a bunch off WTC  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:09 pm
Tatsuman
Personguy94
Tatsuman

Back on july 14th, there was a special premier 10th pokemon movie event that allowed you to get Darkrai for FREE.
Not only that, but It came In a Special pokeball and had Dialga and Palkia's signature moves.  

Saturn64

TurboSL1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:33 am
Personguy94
Tatsuman
Personguy94
Tatsuman

Back on july 14th, there was a special premier 10th pokemon movie event that allowed you to get Darkrai for FREE.
Not only that, but It came In a Special pokeball and had Dialga and Palkia's signature moves.

Yup that's true and it happened in JAPAN

so you can get it in two ways::

You meet some jap guy who is willing to trade with you

or

meet someone whos in the armed forces and has the game and got to the event

BOTH are hard if you think about it, although there is someone here on gaia, called something like US airforce airman or US airman, something like that, he/she has one (stationed in jap and fan of pokemon)

BUT nintendo's been cool lately that manaphy event was out of the blue, darkrai might be in the horizon  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:45 pm
Can you get me shiney pokemon?
If you can I want:
Pikachu
Umbreon
Lucario (Female)
Swampert
Feraligatr
Empoleon
Gallade
Gengar
Gardevoir
Deoxy  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

chocolate_bob

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:11 pm
if you care about getting them legit get them yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:58 pm
Mew would be awesome.
So would a Shiny Charmander.  

[Mr. Moo]

Dapper Explorer

Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items