Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The Official Family Tree Thread------<3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FAMILY ....WHAT?
  Mii, you stupid ho, look what a mess you have made! >:V
  Can't be innocent Ami's fault. Uh-uh. No way.
  Blah. Sam started this all. Curse her immortal good looks.
  EVERYTHING IS NOI'S FAULT IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. o:
View Results

Dazily

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:57 pm
FOR THE TIME BEING, PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR A POSITION IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE.

--*--
There was a lot of confusion going on in the chat thread concerning this. So here is the place to sort it out. I had a few people suggest making a thread, and I was hesitant at first, but then Apple said it wouldn't be spam... Well... I sure hope it isn't. If so, I am terribly sorry. ^^;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:HERE IS THE FAMILY TREE:
[under construction]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:58 pm
Meet the more dysfunctional side;;

s4m
The ultra hot, drop dead gorgeous, immortal mother of Mii & Cos. She has Cos first, and then two years later she had Mii. She is forever 20 years old, and likes to knit scarves because she can only do straight lines.

C o s

The older sister brother of Mii, and daughter son to s4m. Always wasted or hungover. Cos is occasionally always a source of maturity. Unless.... she is throwing up from last night.

Mii
The ditzy, helpless, youngest ( and only ) daughter of s4m. She has a complicated, dirty confusing past. Back in the days she met Dieu. And he spiked her water, thus she cannot remember anything. But then she ended up with a lovely, gorgeous daughter named Ami (I am Word). Her brother and mom lives with her at her house. Mii is now Dieu's Dom to get revenge for what he did years ago, and he is now her Sugar Daddy and buys her things. Mii also might have something going on with Dis, the french maid. OH SNAP AFFAIR x 2. Noi is Ami's adopted father, and he lives in Mii's house along with the others. What a messed up skank Mii is.

Ami
Mii's beloved daughter. She's very sweet and shy, but can be a little feisty. Constantly getting spoiled by her mother. And she's always getting crayons. She gets sad often, but hides it from her friends and family by being bubbly and random. But she's not really all that happy inside. And she's currently going through an emo-ish stage, having found out Noi is not her real dad.

Dazily

Dazily

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:59 pm
Meet the less messed up side;;

Noi

The patriarch, or main father, of the family. He's probably the most clear-headed in the entire family, when you get past all of his odd quirks and fetishes that he constantly gets others involved in. Currently married to Mii.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:07 pm
Here are the Outside people (who still have an impact on the family);;

Dieu

STD
Local rapist. With a past that nobody knows, STD doesn't seem to have any family members. No blood relations, only sex/rape relations. As the local rapist she'll rape anything that barely moves with her enormous tail. And sometimes goes into groping mode, groping every girls boobs she sees... having a particularly taste for Pinky's boobs
;D

Apple

Dazily

Dazily

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:11 pm
Announcements;;

-o9/3o/o7- IF YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST, PLEASE PM ME YOUR SHORT BIO.
Even if I kinda already wrote something down for you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:11 pm
Reserved yo.  

[Noi]

[Noi]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:14 pm
You can never have too many reserved posts.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff