Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
where is one favorite spot to do your crafts? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sonicrunner001

Fashionable Friend

9,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:31 pm
Just a random thoght I had today, One of my favorite places to do my crafts when I make somthing for someone is to make rught under their nose. Or in other words, right in front of them. Anyone else?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:42 pm

Well, I started making myself a little craft corner in the sun room, but somehow leftover moving boxes got in there. I would like to say that's my fave spot, but I like crafting on the couch or on the living room floor. (The cats love that too!) xd

KiwiDragon

Kitsaria

Beloved Friend

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:25 am
Lately I have been crafting at my computer. Not so fun for my back (we don't have the best office chair) but I seem to get a lot done while waiting for replies on msn or here on Gaia. My favorite spot is in my rocker glider chair, it helps that all my supplies are right next to it. But if Hubby is watching sports I tend to move. Seeing as sports don't interest me much. xd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:00 pm
I usually craft while watching tv at night. I think I will be crafting at work a lot this winter though. I have to be on the pool deck if someone is in the pool or hot tub, but I can do anything I want to while I'm there as long as I'm still paying attention to the swimmers.  

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:49 pm
I'm a fan of the couch. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:06 am
in the car, during traffic jams, and in the theatre during dress rehearsals.  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Rune and Raccoon

Questionable Cutesmasher

12,750 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:55 pm
We have a lot of breweries here in my town so I like to hit those, drink a pint, and knit!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:31 pm
I pretty much do it anywhere.

Long bus ride, slow day in class, after school or just sitting around the house.
I feel that is makes my spot, whatever it is, ever cozy. :3
User Image  

StrawberryFuma

[[ F.A.E.R.I.E ]]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:10 am
I like to be in front of the tv.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:08 pm
My favorite place to craft is my comfy leather armchair. It's large enough that I can sprawl, and is situated right next to a french door, so it gets the best light ever.

However, I craft.. um, everywhere. On the bus, in class, while waiting, in any spare time that I have I'll be knitting, sewing, or embroidering. I always take a few projects with me wherever I go.  

KariudoMegami

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:31 pm
I have two favorite spots for crafting of the knit/crochet variety. My absolute favorite is sitting with my girlfriend at home while watching movies. Aside from that, my favorite is where people aren't expecting to see somebody knitting. In classes, waiting for a ride, in the movie theaters, during intermission of plays, at the local starbucks, walking around malls (normally smaller projects....) or where ever. I love the reactions people have, and i love having something to keep me occupied when i have nobody to keep me company, or my fingers are twitchy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:23 pm
My bed and/or the floor. Comfy comfy and room to spread out.

imaginary people

bookaholic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:47 pm
My family has a ginormous couch in the family room with recliners built in. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:49 am
I do it on my study table, usually with a movie on my laptop so that I don't get excessively bored.  

Pwzn

Magnetic Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sugar Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:54 pm
My favorite place is on the couch in front of the tv. It's nice to watch and catch up on tv shows and crazily knit.
However, I do sometimes lose a stitch sweatdrop or two and wind up going crazy.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff