Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
SLIPKNOT!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ship-wreaked

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:21 pm
Okay tonight i started listening to slipknot and i actually understood what they were saying it was weird. like i knew what the song says but i never really understood it until tonight. i love slipknot too so it makes sense  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:07 pm
Slipnot is for lonely and lame hick children who hang out at the mall all day doing nothing because they are lame.
Dont fall into that shitty cycle.
I already hate you for even bringing up thier name in this guild.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:57 pm
Slipknots message: Hate yourself - Hate the world.

I'll admit, I like the song 'Before I Forget' but thats basically because the message is; "I came from nothing, but you will not smash down to nothing." So you know, I can kinda relate... well that and its possibly the only Slipknot song with any bite.

If you want to listen to a band from a similar era with a sense of humour and an actual message to sing, I recommend listening to some Korn.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:32 pm
Well it's not like all i listen to is slipknot 24/7 but i do really like them i like 3 songs by them and thats it so yeah. all i like is "before i forget, duality, and vermillion pt. 2."  

ship-wreaked

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:48 am
eri x core
Slipnot is for lonely and lame hick children who hang out at the mall all day doing nothing because they are lame.

I'd rather this name be brought up, then these damn kids desecrating one of the holy 3 bands by mentioning them alongside the likes Paramore and MCR.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:29 pm
Rellik San
eri x core

I'd rather this name be brought up, then these damn kids desecrating one of the holy 3 bands by mentioning them alongside the likes Paramore and MCR.
OO>>O>  

The Dadalorian
Crew

emo_music_fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:37 pm
eri x core

i hate slipknot to.......but i gotta ask so far all the music dissucssions named u have dissed all the bands...........so who do u like??  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:02 pm
emo_music_fan
eri x core

i hate slipknot to.......but i gotta ask so far all the music dissucssions named u have dissed all the bands...........so who do u like??

Nothing that MTV plays. Therefore, nothing in this forum really.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:08 pm
eri x core
emo_music_fan
eri x core

I wasn't aware MTV played MSI, Poets of the Fall and Type O Negative (all bands with threads in this forum)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:43 pm
Rellik San
eri x core
emo_music_fan
eri x core

I wasn't aware MTV played MSI, Poets of the Fall and Type O Negative (all bands with threads in this forum)

I did have "really" in my sentece for the exceptions.
I think MSI has has been on MTV2. Not for sure though.
When I said that I ment the more popular/majority of the threads alive.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:13 pm
eri x core
Rellik San
eri x core
emo_music_fan
eri x core

Ahhh you see, if you said you didn't listen to soulless crap with no energy or bite, I'd have got you.

And they may have been on MTV2 US, but never in the UK... it only counts on an international level. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:14 pm
Rellik San
eri x core
Rellik San
eri x core
emo_music_fan
eri x core

Ahhh you see, if you said you didn't listen to soulless crap with no energy or bite, I'd have got you.

And they may have been on MTV2 US, but never in the UK... it only counts on an international level. ^^

Thats probably a better way to rephrase my sentence.
I dont listen to crap, period.
How about that?  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:29 am
eri x core
Rellik San
eri x core
Rellik San
eri x core

Thats probably a better way to rephrase my sentence.
I dont listen to crap, period.
How about that?

That works, because it covers universally bad music, whilst making the exception for anything you like other people may not as your using 'crap' as a personal statement rather then a general one. smile  
Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games