Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
<< l'arc-en-ciel >> [artses && questie. <3] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:21 pm
L ' a r c
__ e n __ c i e l

My dear friends, welcome. Bienvenue chez Niph.

This is just a little thread of mine. That's it. Before you expect anything amazing, that is seriously the entire point of this thread. I will drop random thoughts here. Random rants. Niph-related stuff, in other words. Pictures. Competitions. Stuff I like. Everything that should go on my profile but isn't, because I never go on my profile, and no one else does, either. xD

The official language is French. Feel free, however, to speak whatever language you want. ;D There are no topics specified in this thread, but please follow guild and Gaia rules. <3

Love you guys.

PS Niph is questing; post #4
PPS Free coffee for all.
PPPS The title means 'rainbow', for those who don't speak French. (:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:22 pm
L e s
__ n o u v e l l e s

Not exactly news per se, but more.. stuff that happens. And opinion, too, perhaps. Perhaps it's a blog. xD

I
29/03/08Reviving this thread so I can put quest status, artses, etc here. Niph is going to make a go at recovering her old acc. <3

20/10/07 I LOVE JK ROWLING. FOR MAKING SLASH REAL. <3 SUPPORT HP SLASH, Y'ALL! XD READ IT.

17/10/07 HAPPY BIRTHDAY T0SHI0! <3 Hope it's a good one. (: and sorry for the lack of a present....... // hides in shame //

15/10/07 GLOBAL WARMING. IT'S REALLY MAKING ME ANGRY. Not just that it's happening. Of course that's worrying, but it's people's attitudes that really make me sick. If you hadn't heard already, the Northwest Passage has recently been photographed to be clear of ice for the first time, like, ever, and a ship has sailed through it. This is disastrous. The ice is seriously melting. It's okay, sort of, if the floating ice melts, but NOT if landed ice-sheets like the one covering Greenland do. Anyway, what's the first reaction by governments to this? Cut carbon emissions? No. Some sort of action? No. Some voicing of concern? NO. First thing they say is OH OH WE WANT TO BE ABLE TO PUT SHIPS THROUGH THAT!!!11!!1. -__-" For ******** sake, people.

BE GREEN. It's not difficult. And if you can't be bothered to try and save the human race, think selfishly. Think about yourselves. Think about your children, and their children. I'm serious. You don't have to really do anything very much. Here's some stuff you can do.

NIPH'S SELF-HELP GUIDE TO BEING GREEN

Switch off lights when you leave a room. Or if it's daylight and it's pointless having the light on, like in classrooms.
Shut doors and windows and wear jumpers instead of turning on radiators.
Don't leave your computer on overnight.
Switch to energy-saving lightbulbs. They're actually cheaper in the long run.
Carshare or cycle or walk to school//university//work//whatever.
Recycle, if you can. Paper, bottles, anything.
Re-use plastic bags. Or buy a 'bag-for-life' thing.
Try and eat locally-produced food.

SEE?! IT'S EASY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO INSTALL SOLAR PANELS OR BUY A HYDROGEN CAR OR ANYTHING.

10/10/07Siigh. Lately I've just felt that my entire being has been.. grey, really. Grey in many ways, but it's a lot to do with how I feel and stuff. And.. I guess, how I'm acting. Can't seem to make myself do anything, and when I do it's invariably work or something like that. Maybe it's just a sort of anticlimatic feeling after the excitement of university applications. But it's a sort of.. self-disappointment, as well - I can't seem to feel anything, and I can't express what I feel.

--what I mean is.. well. Basically, my mum is having an operation next week. And I just can't bring myself to say.. anything to her. To show that I care or anything. I'm good with expressing my emotions to my friends and stuff, but not.. never to my parents. It's just not the kind of thing that gets said, it's just so taken for granted. n__n and it's hard to just.. start. But friends are a help..

..talking about friends, I'm having a slight trouble with one of my closer friends. Well, we used to be very close, but now we're.. drifting. I mean, I disapprove of her behaviour, always going clubbing and making out with guys without taking it seriously.. and yet she says she does it because she actually needs someone.. -__-" it's just not the right way of going about it. And recently she's complaining that I'm boring or that I don't care -- and it's like. Well, I do, but not about every detail of your social life with people I don't know, and in whom I cannot be expected to be interested, really.

And my shoulders hurt. >__<

07/10/07. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEZUKA! <3 We love you, buchou.. (;

No election. Which is good. But.. I can't believe I once supported a party (the Liberal Democrats) which has now stooped so low as to produce.. this. -__-" I mean. WTF. >__<;;

06/10/07. I GOT A WOODEN TRUNK! xD It's so.. unexpected o__0;; I thought Gaia had just given up on me, but apparently not. Now.. SHOULD I OPEN OR SELL?! D:

I think I was complaining in some other thread about schoolwork.. really can't face it right now. Y'know, I discovered something odd today: guys actually care so much more about branded clothes and stuff than girls. Usually I work in a ladieswear charity shop on Saturday mornings, you see, but today I was 'borrowed' by the menswear shop and they have so many more 'designer brands' being donated than we do.. I just find that strange, really.

This stupid election fever thing in the UK is just getting ridiculous. Please, Gordon, MAKE UP YOUR MIND. >__>;; Just do it. Or not. Preferably not, I'd rather you wait until next spring so I'll be allowed to vote.. (;

EDIT :: I opened it. I got... dun dun DUN........... a marble pedestal. >>;; I thought trunks were meant to have fox tails and stuff in them?! Or am I just stuck in 2005? xP

------
05/10/07. It's late. Just had this crazy idea of making a home thread for myself. Not sure if it's even going to have visitors. Maybe I'll be a hermit. Actually, my friend once said to me "sometimes I really wish I could just go off and be a hermit somewhere". Elle a raison.

It's difficult.. life, in general. Now that the whole uni application thing is out of my hands, I have no idea what to do. Whether to worry or anticipate or if I'm good enough or if I should be applying to this course..

I'm totally obsessed right now with Wordsworth's poem Lines written in Early Spring. Just can't get over the amazingness, really. Read it, and listen to its message, and lament what man has made of man.

Current MSN name: [[ ---i.know.how_spider.webs_taste. ]] Suggestions for tastes are welcome.. <3

Niphz
Crew

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:23 pm
L e s
__i m a g e s

Tosh's quest for teh A. Scarf.
Part One.
Part Two.

Tragic Love.
Part One.
[Note: Tosh did not include dialogue. o:]
Part Two.
Part Two point five.

The Affair.

Outtake #1
Has 'elfy found true love at last?

WORSHIP T0SH. 'CAUSE I SAID SO. >>;;

ICU group art! <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sin + Niph + t0sh = Sipsh!

Sin && Niph. <3

Niph's avatar artses. <3

Old account favs: # - # - #

Newest one:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:23 pm
L e s
__e x t r a s

Niph's Quest-like thing. <3

Basically, I was banned sometime end of '06 beginning of '07. It was weird. And I lost everything on my old account, and thought I didn't care, and for a whole year I didn't care; this guild was enough to keep me going (: But now I'm going to get the stuff back. Niph is going back into exchanging, primarily; first I'm building up capital, though, and will properly be active in the summer, and stuff. Anyway, this is a list of the stuff I'm going to recover, and prices, and progress. (:

Essentials:
Kiki [~1M]
Angelic Pendant [2M+]
W. Anklets [~1.3M]
Lunar Cloak [~160k]
B/W Joker Wand [~28k]

Other:
Winter Rose [~45k]
Solar Headdress [100k+]
Coco [~370k]

Progress: just starting.

ICU Memories!
The engagement of t0sh and kitty APR 05
Niph's ultimate decision btw yalie and t0sh MAY 05
Joint effort by DASG, t0sh, Niph, and yalie to steal Charlie's sash (silly kitty was on Charlie's side...) EARLY SUMMER 05
DASG's A. Scarf quest SUMMER-AUTUMN 05
t0sh and Niph's OMG quest AUTUMN-WINTER 05
ICU Secret Santa CHRISTMAS 05
ICU Chinese New Year event SPRING 06
Waging of ICU civil war SPRING-SUMMER 06
First and only official ICU roleplay SPRING-SUMMER 06
ICU Hallowe'en murder mystery event OCTOBER 06
Mass boy-bashing EARLY 07 (AND ALL THE REST OF THE TIME, REALLY)
ICU Treasure Hunt SPRING 07
Wedding of t0sh and kitty AUTUMN 07

Please tell me if I've missed stuff or got dates wrong... XD

Niphz
Crew

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:24 pm
L e s
__p a p i l l o n s

ICU Chat Log @ t0sh's wedding thing [06/10/07]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:50 pm
Mwahaha. I claim "first post". twisted

I rock!

*has no idea how to say that in French*

Je suis amazing. Non... Je suis manifique!

3nodding

mrgreen  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:06 pm
The purple is almost beginning to hurt my eyes D;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:17 pm
NEVER?! eek

Maa, Niph. Time for a change. To navy. *points at hair and costume* mrgreen  

Chibito7

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:28 pm
Um, is this supposed to be a thread where you indulge in French fantasies or something Niph? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:09 pm
blaugh thank god!!! I've finally figured it out. I have pondered and piondered on what maa meant and it turns a sentence into a question blaugh !!!  

berryscary1

berryscary1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:11 pm
stressed typo  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:56 pm
    × -falls in love with the poem-

anymoreeee????????????

i totally love it~ whee

soumakisa

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:25 am
Minielf
Um, is this supposed to be a thread where you indulge in French fantasies or something Niph? ninja

rofl As if Niph as French fantasies.

ninja

@berry: Does "maa" really do that? confused *shrug* Lol, I have no idea, I just like using it. Along with saa, nya/nyah, ne, and other random Japanese phrases. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:35 am
Perhaps not just French fantasies, either... ;D

Yeah, I'll think about changing colours. Hmmm.

@souma - <33 isn't it just so.. amazing? 's the only word I can use to describe it, really..

@B&B - I think he's talking about Chinese, not Jap. P;

@berry - Yep, in Chinese, that is what ma does.
3nodding

EDIT :: ROFL @ 'elfy's hair.

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:53 am
AAAAAAAH. I get it now.

3nodding

*feels clever*  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items