Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Is there no pain stronger then my emotional pain?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh_EmoQueen_Misty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:53 pm
I think that there is no pain stronger then the emotional pain that I live with. I can cut up my arms, wrists, legs, ankles, and maybe even my face a bit.. But whatever I do, the pain is nowhere near the emotional pain that I live with... And it's all "their" fault..
Does anyone feel the same way as me?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:04 pm
Cliche  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Twice Scarred

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:18 pm
I agree.

But cutting hurts pretty damn much...so thats saying a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:46 pm
I challenge that theory.

Lets pour boiling hot oil, over open wounds across your back.

Or reverse your blood flow.

Or rip your intestines out, still keeping them attached.

I can think of many things worse then your emotional pain, I'll be happy to give you lessons.  

Rellik San
Captain

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:17 pm
If cutting hurts so much then dont do it.
Dont b***h about it either.
People who have mental issues and actually do cut themselves with a somewhat valid reason do it because they are sick.
They dont feel the pain.
If you feel that pain then you are not sick.
Get over it and get over the damn fad.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:21 pm
hehehe.... Yes but you don't now what I've been through..  

Teh_EmoQueen_Misty

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:11 pm
Yeah and you dont know what I've been through.
If you were actually mentally diseased you wouldnt talk about cutting yourself at all.
Youre obviously just wanting attention, a fake and a loser.
If you are so depressed then get help and quit trying to be a cliche emo piece of crap.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:58 pm
You know.. When I read the home page of this guild it said that everyone in this guild is ******** nice. YA ******** RIGHT. I'M TRYING TO BE ******** NICE, BUT YOU ARE A ******** b***h, I'M SORRY TO SAY.
AND I DON'T NEED THIS ******** s**t RIGHT NOW, I'M ALREADY HURT ENOUGH.  

Teh_EmoQueen_Misty

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:23 pm

Teh_EmoQueen_Misty, this is your first warning for excessive unnecessary language, and insulting.
You get three warnings total. If you reach the third, you're banned from the guild.
1/3.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:54 pm
I'm telling you what I know.
I'm older than you and I've experienced more than you.
I've gone through a s**t load of crap you will NEVER experience.
Basically, you sound like a fake,and if you werent you would be in some intense therapy.
I'm not being a b***h. I'm calling you out cuz you are 9 times outa 10 just doing it for attention, because its the "cool" thing or because of hormones and youre confused.
Either way, its still no excuse to go parading around gaia telling everyone you cut yourself.
Youre making yourself look bad.
Get help. Get over it.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:19 am
Teh_EmoQueen_Misty
You know.. When I read the home page of this guild it said that everyone in this guild is ******** nice. YA ******** RIGHT. I'M TRYING TO BE ******** NICE, BUT YOU ARE A ******** b***h, I'M SORRY TO SAY.

Then why not tell us whats wrong with your life, instead of prancing around, being pretentious, because your life is apparently harder then everyone elses? All you've said is that your emotional pain is greater then anyone elses... well prove it, or are you scared to discover that many... many other people in this guild have been through what you've been through if not more, and send your self absorbed little world crashing down.

We are nice people here, but if you try to bullshit us, we will call you out on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:05 am
Rellik San
Teh_EmoQueen_Misty

Then why not tell us whats wrong with your life, instead of prancing around, being pretentious, because your life is apparently harder then everyone elses? All you've said is that your emotional pain is greater then anyone elses... well prove it, or are you scared to discover that many... many other people in this guild have been through what you've been through if not more, and send your self absorbed little world crashing down.

We are nice people here, but if you try to bullshit us, we will call you out on it.

It wouldn't be the first time someone bullshitted us either.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:59 pm
this made me lolz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:37 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Teh_EmoQueen_Misty, this is your first warning for excessive unnecessary language, and insulting.
You get three warnings total. If you reach the third, you're banned from the guild.
1/3.

Excuse me but... WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?! WHY NOT BAN THAT BOTCH THAT IS SAYING ALL THAT CRAP ABOUT ME?!!? Plus, you can't ban me, I ******** QUIT.  

Teh_EmoQueen_Misty

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:52 pm
Teh_EmoQueen_Misty
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

1/3.

Excuse me but... WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?! WHY NOT BAN THAT BOTCH THAT IS SAYING ALL THAT CRAP ABOUT ME?!!? Plus, you can't ban me, I ******** QUIT.

I never really said anything mean.
Granted a few things were kinda maybe negative or whatever.
I gave you critizism, you couldn't handle it nor take it in.
If you want me to translate my advice to something that isnt "botch" sounding:
-Things happen, you get over them. Life goes on. You can be upset for a small amount of time but you cant let yourself sit there and complain about cutting yourself. It makes things worse. Look forward and past the bad.
There.
Fine quit.
That just means youre a quitter.
s**t in life is supposed to make you stronger. Obviously you cant handle life.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff