Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:51 am
So this is my third RP in the guild, and I hope it will be my most successful. However, this RP will have some additional rules in place to ensure activity.

Rules:
• Obey all Lyndria rules
• You must post once a week. Obviously, you can post more often if you want, but minimum is once a week
• If you haven't posted once in a week, somone will send you a pm notifying you that you need to post. You will be given three days to post a reply in the topic
• If the three days have gone by and you still haven't posted, your character will be killed. You can rejoin with a different character if you want
• Posts must be a minimum of two good sentences
• If you are going to be gone for an extended amount of time, notify me or someone else in the RP so we don't kill you off

Members:
Demonix13
Masamune 5.0
demonofwhite

Plot:

The Knights of Exemplar

Catastrophe! Villages are being destroyed left and right. The culprits have been identified. However, the culprits also happen to be the nigh-legendary Knights of Exemplar! After an extended absence from Lyndria dealing with extra-dimensional threats, the Knights returned to great celebrations. However, something seemed amiss with the Knights. They were not as joyous, and certainly not as holy, as they had been prior to the mission. Most people assumed this was simply the shock of battle, and it would wear off with time. It didn’t. Soon after that, a village was found burnt to the ground, with every man, woman, and child slaughtered. The familiar emblem of the Knights was painted onto the ground with blood. Not soon after this, the Royal Family issued a decree, stating that anyone who could stop this menace in anyway possible would receive a handsome reward. So, brave adventurers, it is all up to you now to save the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:18 pm
Alpheus sat in a dark corner of the tavern, with his eyes closed, totally relaxed and next to invisible. If he wasn't careful, he might fall asleep here. That would not be good. Alpheus shuddered, remembering the last time he had fallen asleep in a strange tavern.
"So, did ye hear 'bout tha' village up north?" A loud, semi-inebriated voice cut across the Etzale's reverie.
"No, what happened?"
"Burnt. Burnt to tha ground. They say, they found the emblem o' the Knights o' Exemplar up ther."

Alpheus cracked one gleaming yellow eye open at this. Perhaps I should investigate this. he mused in his smooth, cold voice. He stood up, flipped a coin at the bartender (which was really a rock enchanted to look like a coin) and left.  

Demonix13

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:29 pm
Mirado sat at the tavern bar, taking a small sip of his drink. He heard the man speak, as well. The collar of his long red jacket was propped up, covering a good deal of his face. A suspicious man stood up in the corner of the room and walked out, just as news of the Knights of Exemplar had been mentioned.

Mirado placed a coin on the counter with a soft thud, and followed the man outside, making sure to keep a good distance.

[It's alright to be in more than one RP, right?]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:15 am
((Sure, just make sure you know everyone's character in the RP.))

Alpheus opened the heavy oak doors to the tavern and stepped outside. Immediately, a cool breeze hit him in the face, and he inhaled the scent of the outisde. Twilight was always his favorite time of day, and Autumn was always his favorite season. He started strolling to the North, presumably where the burnt down village was.  

Demonix13

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:28 am
Mirado peered out from behind a tree. The suspicious man was heading north. The village that was supposedly attacked by the Knights of Exemplar was north of here. Mirado silently followed, hiding behind trees and bushes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:08 am
Alpheus had been walking for a while. It was beginning to get dark, but that didn't bother him. After all, he was practically made of darkness. However, he was getting a little tired. He decided to make camp on the side of the road. There seemed to be some soft dirt there, and there were plenty of trees. Everything I need for a perfect night. Alpheus thought. He walked over to one of the trees and made a small clearing underneath it. With a sigh, he plopped down on the soft dirt and leaves and was almost immediately asleep.  

Demonix13

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:29 am
It had been rather boring to follow this man all this time. There was something strange about the man, no doubt about it. But Mirado began to wonder if he was worth trailing. Maybe he would reveal himself tomorrow. But for the time being, Mirado sat down by a tree, behind a row of tall shrubs, and slept.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:46 am
((WHOAMG TIME SKIP))

"Uhhgrghr..." Alpheus groaned. He sat up groggily. Standing up, the Etzale stretched his cramped muscles and shook himself out, causing his outline to waver quickly. Ooops. Better be careful not to do that around any humans. he thought. Right now, however, food was a more pressing concern than humans for the young Shadowkin. He walked over to a shrub and picked some of the berries off of it. There was only a handful, But hey, some food's better than none, right? and in a flash the berries were gone.  

Demonix13

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:11 am
Mirado awoke to the rustling of leaves. The morning air was cool. He was still half-asleep and so he let out a loud yawn. Though in moments he shut his mouth tight, remembering the man he had been following. The rustling of leaves was quite loud now.

'Damn it. That was stupid of me...' Mirado cursed his own carelessness.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:16 am
"Don't worry," Alpheus said to the man he had heard yawn. "If I wanted to kill you, I would've done it last night." Alpheus stretched again and yawned widely, his face splitting open to reveal his mouth for the first time in a while.  

Demonix13

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:59 am
Mirado sat up. He scowled. "What makes you think you could kill me so easily?"

Mirado got up on his feet and brushed the dirt off of his clothes. He had not yet realized that the man he was talking to was in fact an Etzale.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:36 pm
Constance walked along the twisted dirt path, letting the wind blow through her hair and keeping close to the trees to protect her eyes from the sun. She walked slowly for her, but at a quick pace for any mortal. Stopping sudenly, she listend to the voices floating on the breeze. What fun. Mortals to toy with. Smiling, she jumped nimbley into the tree tops and jumped above the mortals without a sound. She stayed on the branch, however, and did not let them know of her presence.  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:38 pm
"Well, for one, you humans sleep like a drunken ox that I transfigured into a log. And two, you're a simple human. You're kind are always easy to kill." the Etzale said. "No offense." he added with a sincere attempt at a smile, which of course simply split his face in half.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:02 pm
"What was that?!" Mirado's fists exploded in an eruption of fire. The flames soared up into the tree tops. He glared at Alpheus, only then seeing the Etzale's face practically split in two. The aura of fire quickly dissapated from his hands from the shock. However, within a moment he regained his composure.  

Masamune 5.0

Demonix13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:18 pm
Alpheus cocked an "eyebrow".
"What? Never seen an Etzale before?" he asked. "Well, get used to it. We're...everywhere. But that's besides the point. Why did you happen to follow me here, and if you're a thief why haven't you attempted to rob me yet?"  
Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff