Important!
While I do make my own edits, I am NOT employed as an editor for Meriko - only a shopkeeper. I do NOT sell my own premade edits or take custom orders in this store, you have to go to F. A. C. A. D. E. S for that.

Current status: Open
What I can do here:

-Premade edits from this shop (found in the Edit Samples and Pricing Guide thread).
    -Wigs from this shop (please give bald base).
    -Drunken edits. I charge 1000 gold for these.
    -Recoloring. Please be specific about what colors you want where.
    -Family and Maternity edits (Please leave forearms bare if you provide your own clothing).

How to order:

-If I am open, you may place your order in this thread using the order form.
    -Provide either a stripped-to-underwear or naked avatar base. I accept custom bases made either here or in any approved edit shop as well as regular Gaia avatars.
    -When filling out the form, please specify what category the edit is in (formalwear, cosplay, etc - write "Formalwear: Belted Satin Dress" or whatever) to avoid confusion.
    -Please only order three edits at a time. Once I have delivered the edits to you, you may order more.
    -Send a trade to Lucca Ashtear. Please title "M+K Inc Premade Order, Page #" or something similar. This is because I sell premades in my own shop as well, and I need to know where the order is.
    -When I have completed the edits I will accept the trade and send the edits to you via PM. Please save the edits when you receive them.

Order Form
[b]Base #1:[/b] [img]Base goes here[/img]
[b]Edit #1 parts:[/b]
[b]Edit #1 Colors:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Edit #1 Cost:[/b]
[b]Base #2:[/b] [img]Base goes here, if different from first[/img]
[b]Edit #2 parts:[/b]
[b]Edit #2 Colors:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Edit #2 Cost:[/b]
[b]Base #3:[/b] [img]Base goes here[/img]
[b]Edit #3 parts:[/b]
[b]Edit #3 Colors:[/b] (Optional)