Reply Wi-Fi Connection
I'm having a bit of trouble...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laehl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:12 am
In PH I am at the sun crest where I am supposed to press the map against the tablet, but I can't think of what to do to get past it. I know I am going to feel very stupid afterwards for not knowing it lol...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:21 am
once you open your map, close and open your DS if your at the part i think your at.  

Zorack Takahashi

Laehl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:03 am
Lol, hey thanks it did work! And yes I do feel a bit stupid for not thinking of that lol XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:14 am
Dont feel bad, i figured it out on acident. I was comparing the chart on the top screen to the one on my bottom and im like "Hey it looks mirrored, as if the top one could be placed on the bottom" and i close my DS to kinda help super impose the two images in my mind and when i opened my DS, it was done. biggrin  

Zorack Takahashi

KazeNoSano

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:44 pm
LOL!
Yesh I was like, "Wtf"
But then I remember the mirror trick from Trace Memory where the image reflected onto the top screen and I just decided to close it because "chart agaist chart", I felt so smart afterwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:00 pm
i also had it with luck. cause i was at that part then i thougt''man im hungry so i closed it and got something to eat and when i came back i saw it and thought hey ^^  

Aisu Fan

Chibi Kawaii-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:41 pm
KazeNoSano
LOL!
Yesh I was like, "Wtf"
But then I remember the mirror trick from Trace Memory where the image reflected onto the top screen and I just decided to close it because "chart agaist chart", I felt so smart afterwards.

Haha, yeah, I remembered Trace Memory too. There was actually a part where you did have to close the DS, not just mirror it. I looked at it and the first thing I did was slap the DS shut.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:30 am
I couldn't figure it out either, so I closed it and went to get my Limited Edition Guide Book and came opened it to see what room I was in and I heard *doo de doo* and it was there. I was so mad at myself...  

Coffin Nail

Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff