Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
r a w r || Passing away and Memory keepsakes.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

w t f 03_

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:23 am
my grandma died a week ago
and now she is in heaven.
no one told us till today morning,
oct 11 07. she died on oct 1.
she took care of me when i was 2.
her pillows smelt like the laundry after
washing them then sleeping by the roses.
her backyard is a memory.
i played there, her dogs
were pooa and tawe...
they were both golden
retreivers. i love them,
and now they stand beside
me this very moment.
my grandma's house
is my memory <3.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:26 am
kthanx. This is spam, no? o.O  

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

Helium Voice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:30 am
Sugrie
kthanx. This is spam, no? o.O

Yeah, I think it is...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:36 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

More pointless things have been passed at not being spam. They only passed as not being spam because of who posted it. Give the girl a break her grandma died.

I'm very sorry for your loss, r a w r.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:30 am
It may be a thread that doesn't promote discussion.

But I'm sorry for your loss rawr, some one should have told your family.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:57 am

All I'm saying is to give it a chance, a day even. Maybe someone else has a story similar. If not people will stop posting and the thread will die off and be buried by the more popular topics.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:56 am
User Image

Okay, okay, easy everyone..

r a w r I am sorry for your loss, and I hope things get better for you. It's difficult to lose someone dear like a grandmother, like that. I suppose we could keep this up for further and possible similar discussion, stories, etc...

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:50 pm

I remember when my grandpa died. The Christmas before he gave me and my cousins $100 each. It was a lot to us back then because we were kinda young. He gave my dad and my two aunts cheques, too. I don't know for how much but I remember them saying "No dad it's too much." He knew he didn't have much time left for awhile but he would never say anything to anyone and he refused to go to a doctor for so long. Finally my dad and uncle convinced him to go get checked out and when the tests came back they said he had cancer and about 3 months to live. A week later I went to my other grandparents place with my mom and her boyfriend. We were supposed to house sit and take care of my great uncle (he's slow.) The morning my grandma and grandpa were leaving for Cuba I got a call from my dad saying grandpa had gone into the hospital the night before and then passed away. I'm pretty sure I just sat on the floor and bawled my eyes out. We had to pack up my great uncle and come back home so I could attend all the funeral stuff. It was rough. Me and my cousins were really close to him. My grandma took it really really hard too at the time. I guess it's for the best now though. Now that I'm older I know that he was an alcoholic and wasn't the best to my grandma after awhile. I still miss him though. Next summer it will be 10 years.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:23 pm
Forgive the jumpage. My grandma died the 22nd of September. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:36 pm
Your eyes can be so cruel...

I am truely sorry for your loss Rawr. I don't have a story about one of my relatives passing, but tomorrow marks the second anniversary of my friend's death. We (my entire highschool) didn't know about it until school the next day. Everybody was friends with her, and she had just turned 18. Since I was pretty new to the concept of death, it was pretty hard on me. I was depressed for the entire week. They ended up erecting a headstone in front of the tennis courts for her the following year, which was pretty nice.

...just as I can be so cruel...

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:13 pm
D': Sorry to hear that, my grandpa passed away when I was in 2nd grade. I didn't really know him that well.  
[MADG]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games