Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Least Favorite Righties (According to Righties)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nobhdy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:32 am
The blog, RightWingNews.com, conducted their annual survey about the most hated right wingers as voted by right wingers. Without further ado, here are the results:

18.) Ted Stevens (4)
18.) Olympia Snowe (4)
18.) Mel Martinez (4)
18.) Sean Hannity (4)
18.) Lincoln Chafee (4)
17.) Bill O'Reilly (5)
14.) Lindsey Graham (6)
14.) George W. Bush (6)
14.) Mitt Romney (6)
12.) Arnold Schwarzenegger (9)
12.) Rudy Giuliani (9)
8.) Andrew Sullivan (11)
8.) Chuck Hagel (11)
8.) James Dobson (11)
8.) Ann Coulter (11)
6.) Arlen Specter (12)
6.) Pat Robertson (12)
4.) Larry Craig (13)
4.) Michael Savage (13)
3.) John McCain (17)
2.) Pat Buchanan (18.)
1.) Ron Paul (23)
----------------
That is correct. Ron Paul IS the most hated. I'm actually surprised Buchanan is so far down, and McCain for that matter. And Mike Savage. Actually, I wonder who took this poll? I certainly didn't because I like all of these people(save for Pat Robertson, maybe).

Admittedly, Paul is very polarizing within the Republican party and that explains his appearance at number 1.

(edited to get rid of emoticons that formed)
----------------------
here's the favorites:

Honorable Mentions: Larry Elder – 4, Mary Katherine Ham – 4, Brit Hume – 4, Bill O’Reilly – 4, Jeff Sessions – 4, Robert Spencer – 4, John Stossel – 4, Walter Williams – 4

21) Tom Tancredo – 5
21) Condi Rice – 5
21) Charles Krauthammer – 5
21) Hugh Hewitt – 5
21) John Bolton – 5
20) Sean Hannity – 6
20) Jim DeMint – 6
16) Judge Antonin Scalia – 7
16) Jonah Goldberg – 7
16) Tom Coburn – 7
16) Glenn Beck – 7
13) Glenn Reynolds -- 8
13) Duncan Hunter – 8
13) Neal Boortz – 8
10) Victor Davis Hanson – 9
10) Laura Ingraham – 9
10) d**k Cheney – 9
9) Rudy Giuliani – 10
8.) George W. Bush – 11
6) Fred Thompson – 13
6) Thomas Sowell – 13
5) Newt Gingrich – 14
4) Mark Steyn – 17
2) Michelle Malkin – 19
2) Ann Coulter – 19
1) Rush Limbaugh – 28

haha. by the way, these are rated by a bunch of various conservative bloggers.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:56 am
lol nice  

The Hallowed Mouse

[Ish-Kabibble]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:43 pm
xD

I love Ann Coulter. I hope to get her new book for my birthday! She's so witty and funny although she's often offensive. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:05 pm
That's funny that Rush Limbaugh is the favorite, Becasue I hate him and think that he is an idiot. But that is just me.  

Raidoactive Kitty

Dapper Smoker

11,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

[Ish-Kabibble]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:47 pm
Raidoactive Kitty
That's funny that Rush Limbaugh is the favorite, Becasue I hate him and think that he is an idiot. But that is just me.

Meh. He sure isn't my favorite, but he's alright. He's actually from my county and my great great great grandpa and his dad(?) were good friends. :]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:34 pm

Why does seeing Ron Paul being the most hated not surprise me at all? rofl He's the most liberal republican I've ever seen.

`Monox!de

Odin210

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:52 pm
[Ish-Kabibble]
xD

I love Ann Coulter. I hope to get her new book for my birthday! She's so witty and funny although she's often offensive. xD
ann coulter is hot  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:03 am
`Monox!de

Why does seeing Ron Paul being the most hated not surprise me at all? rofl He's the most liberal republican I've ever seen.
Him and Mccain  

Raidoactive Kitty

Dapper Smoker

11,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kira84

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:58 pm
`Monox!de

That's because he's not Republican.... He's a Libertarian Party candidate who joined the Republican Party to run, probably because third party candidates never win.

Libertarians want the government to gtfo of everyone's business.... and pockets... and pretty much everything else. Good enough in theory, but the actual Party takes it a little too far sometimes. He's isolationist too. They also want to legalize all drugs...

Um... the Libertarian philosophy can't be accurately shown on the stereotypical right/left graph. Here's a picture of the graph they use instead. It shows the right/left along the x-axis, and authoritarian vs. small government on the y-axis. I'm sort of between conservative and libertarian philosophies. Ignore the little red dot.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Sorry if you knew this already, but most people seem to be confused by Ron Paul and the Libertarian party in general. Plus I'm doing a report on this and need to organize my thoughts.)

Oh yeah... McCain, Giuliani and Huckabee would kill us on immigration. Anyone who's going to be voting, please don't vote for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:26 pm
Kira84
`Monox!de

That's because he's not Republican.... He's a Libertarian Party candidate who joined the Republican Party to run, probably because third party candidates never win.

Libertarians want the government to gtfo of everyone's business.... and pockets... and pretty much everything else. Good enough in theory, but the actual Party takes it a little too far sometimes. He's isolationist too. They also want to legalize all drugs...

Um... the Libertarian philosophy can't be accurately shown on the stereotypical right/left graph. Here's a picture of the graph they use instead. It shows the right/left along the x-axis, and authoritarian vs. small government on the y-axis. I'm sort of between conservative and libertarian philosophies. Ignore the little red dot.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Sorry if you knew this already, but most people seem to be confused by Ron Paul and the Libertarian party in general. Plus I'm doing a report on this and need to organize my thoughts.)

Oh yeah... McCain, Giuliani and Huckabee would kill us on immigration. Anyone who's going to be voting, please don't vote for them.

Their immigration policies are to close them off, but not completely, until we find a way to allow foreigners into the country faster!  

Mousers09

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:47 pm
What I'm curious about is why John McCain is the most hated conservative, yet he is ahead in the polls for the primaries?

I honestly can't stand him. I don't like his policies and I hope Mike Huckabee beats him for the Republican nomination.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:10 pm
stareyed_in_LA
What I'm curious about is why John McCain is the most hated conservative, yet he is ahead in the polls for the primaries?

I honestly can't stand him. I don't like his policies and I hope Mike Huckabee beats him for the Republican nomination.

ditto  

Mousers09

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces