Submit

Juniper12121

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:59 am
What do you think of my Tetra cosplay?
It's all finished, No need for any help
Except for the hair, I need a few thousand gold to get new hair. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:13 am
User ImageUser Image

Eh... To tell the truth, it doesn't look like her at all. confused Get the Rebellion Face Mask, and perhaps even a red belt. And Tetra has blue eyes, so before you buy some new hair, I would change your eyes to blue.

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

The Lovely Zelda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:21 am
It still needs a LOT of work. 6.5/10

Yeah, you should buy the blond female braiden hair. 3nodding

You still need a couple of items for your cosplay. Tetra needs a red belt such as the red leather belt. The closest to a red mascot that I could find was a rebellion face mask. Tetra has an even bluer vest than the one your wearing now; try the blue ska coat. Tetra has bandages on her hands so use mami hands. The last item you need may be very expensive, but an Ancient Katana (side mount) would work nicely on a Tetra cosplay. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:49 am
User Image

I recommend that hair style, and eyes, and skin tone...

I added clothes because I don't liek seeing a naked avatar sweatdrop  

Rinku Link

The Lovely Zelda

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:32 pm
Rinku Link
User Image

I recommend that hair style, and eyes, and skin tone...

I added clothes because I don't liek seeing a naked avatar sweatdrop
This would be my version. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:06 am
I'm changing it to a *Budget* WW Zelda cosplay,  

Juniper12121

The Lovely Zelda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:56 pm
Wind Waker Zelda has lighter skin and round blue eyes. She could use some Felicia's Gloves (and Elven Ears, but you're on a budget xp ).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:54 pm
The Lovely Zelda
Wind Waker Zelda has lighter skin and round blue eyes. She could use some Felicia's Gloves (and Elven Ears, but you're on a budget xp ).

User ImageUser Image

Actualy, WW Zelda does have a dark complextion to her skin. If you notice, Tetra herself has tanned skin, so of course WW Zelda is going to have the same. She's not going to magicaly change skin colors just becuase she's Zelda. >.<

Everything else that you mentioned with, though, I agree with. >.<

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

The Lovely Zelda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:44 pm
link freak131
The Lovely Zelda

User ImageUser Image

Actualy, WW Zelda does have a dark complextion to her skin. If you notice, Tetra herself has tanned skin, so of course WW Zelda is going to have the same. She's not going to magicaly change skin colors just becuase she's Zelda. >.<

What are you talking about?! Have you played The Wind Waker before? stare She does change skin color! Tetra has dark skin and Zelda has light skin. Same thing happens in Ocarina of Time with Zelda and Sheik.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:02 pm
The Lovely Zelda
link freak131
The Lovely Zelda

User ImageUser Image

What are you talking about?! Have you played The Wind Waker before? stare She does change skin color! Tetra has dark skin and Zelda has light skin. Same thing happens in Ocarina of Time with Zelda and Sheik.

User ImageUser Image

Ah, my mistake. I was thinking that it was the refection of the water from you're under water fighting Ganon than gave you the lillion of skin change. You are, however, wrong about Skeik and Zelda having two different skin tones. They in fact, have the same. In their offical art, they have a darker skin tone than they actualy do in the game. This is beucase the shading in the drawing and the lack of that in the game's grafic's.

And please don't try to insult me by rudly asking if I've ever played Wind Waker before. That was extremly uncalled for and very discourteous of you.

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

The Lovely Zelda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:08 pm
link freak131
The Lovely Zelda
link freak131
The Lovely Zelda

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ah, my mistake. I was thinking that it was the refection of the water from you're under water fighting Ganon than gave you the lillion of skin change. You are, however, wrong about Skeik and Zelda having two different skin tones. They in fact, have the same. In their offical art, they have a darker skin tone than they actualy do in the game. This is beucase the shading in the drawing and the lack of that in the game's grafic's.

And please don't try to insult me by rudly asking if I've ever played Wind Waker before. That was extremly uncalled for and very discourteous of you.

I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to sound rude! I just thought that the difference in their skin colors was clear, so I wasn't sure if you actually played the game. Sorry about that. : (  
Cosplay Rating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games