Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Gaia Relationships- Are they stupid? Or Actually worth doing Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:32 pm
Ok, so basically, I started dating a friend on gaia, keeping it just a gaia relationship even though I like him a lot. 3nodding Of course my r/l girlfriend knows about it and he knows about her. She knows it's just a gaia thing.

So anyways, he asked me out today and of course I said yes biggrin
Later on tonight I have another guy pm'ing me asking me to date him, only because his previous gaia girlfriend dumped him today (which I can see why, totally illiterate, completely an idiot, and already jealous because I am dating someone on here already) I laughed of course when he was said "ew, that guy is just a wannabe punk, bleh, bleh, bleh..." and so on and so forth.
So anyways, now he's saying how stupid gaia relationships are to have and what not, which again I laughed at. Was he an idiot?

So anyways, just want to know, does anyone else think they're stupid? Don't care? Or think they're actually worth having? Haha. Maybe explain your answer as well.
I think they're fun to have 3nodding I got to meet an awesome guy and actually get to know him these past few weeks before actually dating lol.
(so I kind of treat it like a r/l relationship.. sue me)

BTW: If this thread is a repeat or not allowed then feel free to close it, i will understand 3nodding

EDIT: that's the second time this week I've spelled the word allowed "aloud" I worry some times.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:34 pm
User Image
[ [ Oh man.
What a touchy subject. .

I could say alot. . with me and Pinkeh.
>.>
] ]

Lady Pelvic

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:47 pm

STD doesn't know... she has a hard time getting into relationships with people she can't touch ;/
if it were to be a Gaia relationship... I probably wouldn't take it too seriously u.u"

but well... some people like them
some people don't
and sometimes it's a good way to meet a nice friend ^3^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:55 pm
I think they're pretty stupid..

BTW: The word is "allowed"
rolleyes  

Pailzor
Captain

Blood Raevyn

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:55 pm
I don't believe in online dating...It's just pointless and I've gone through too much heartache over it emo

Ah well, 'nough about me...I don't believe in it but other people can do whatever they please, 's not my choice what they do. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:01 pm
I think an kind of online dating is silly.
I'd much rather date someone I can see and actually get to spend time with.  

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:05 pm
User Image
[ [ What goes online, stays online.

But yes, it would be better if the person was actually there in person to snuggle and be all up on.
<3
] ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:05 pm
i dont find it safe.. maybe its micheal jackson in discuse eek eek eek eek eek eek or just some 37 year old person looking for a date eek eek eek eek eek  

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:15 pm
User Image

That's how I found the person I love..and we'll be meeting soon enough.

So be quiet Zor, yew so mean! crying

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:41 pm
User Image
[ [ Bella is right Zor, that was a bit mean.

Some people aren't the best of spellers like myself, and two, english might not be her first lang. You never know. O_o
And, you could of been more polite when correcting her.

-cough-

But anyways, I guess for some online relationships work.
] ]

Lady Pelvic

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:46 pm
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

User Image

Quit accusing me of crap all the time. Saying I think internet "relationships" are stupid isn't being mean.

And yeah, I found someone I love too online, but we're just friends at least until we can meet in person, and see how we feel about each other then.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:47 pm
User ImageI think they are ok I'm kinda getting into one i think I don't know...
User Image

Kiwi Cow

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:06 pm
Pailzor
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

User Image

Quit accusing me of crap all the time. Saying I think internet "relationships" are stupid isn't being mean.

And yeah, I found someone I love too online, but we're just friends at least until we can meet in person, and see how we feel about each other then.
User Image

I'm sorry..I didn't mean to accuse you in a cold way, but you said they were stupid, so..yeah.

I'm..glad you found someone too..

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:13 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I don't believe in online dating. I have enough trouble with long distance relationships. I need the person to be close to me.

I do however believe in meeting people online if you think there's a chance at a relationship or even just a good friendship. But I would NEVER commit before we've met in person.

I've met several people online, sometimes they're like you expected and sometimes it's completely different.

I've also had my own issues with creepos being obsessed with me on the internet when I was like 14. Not cool, at all. So yeah, just another reason I won't date someone I've never met.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas